Wyctor's other vehicles

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Is Muki Cargo Tram useful?

Poll ended at 30 Jul 2006 20:50

yes
64%
no
No votes
what's Muki Cargo Tram?
36%

Total votes: 11

Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

wyctor wrote:if you won't install SQ's stations, you can do the next thing (Kosov's idea): build a tram station, and near the station, you build a cargo loading terminus. I think the Muki will pick up the goods/paper/etc...

aww, only 13 days before my trip to England. It's the first time I go by plane(and the first time I go somewhere more than 500 kms away from there :D ).
Sorry, i try it out, and it doesn't work. Maybe it's better to add it to roads... i need the passanger-only station too...

I write it like the metro station? i just add the station name in the xml, and code it to dat?
Kosov from the depths of East Europe!

My English isn't good but i never use translating programs :D

I had a Chinese gf, for 3 days, now she's in Germany because she studies there... she was my first serious gf.

Minibus topic, (Renault-Ikarus 546 released by wyctor) http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=25662

Ikarus buses from all around the world! http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26985
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

It's me from Nova Scotia (probably the place that SQ flew over since we are on the flight path of Trans-Ocean flights).

So I see you haven't done my requests but don't worry, I tryed to install Locomotion but it doesn't appear to work (damn Windows 98 :evil: ).

Anyway I can't do anything here in Nova Scotia locomotion wise so I'll just be talking.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Sorry for the Double post.

But I found this interesting for you wyctor,
[size=0]http://image18.webshots.com/18/2/68/75/ ... ecy_ph.jpg[/size]
[size=0]Image[/size]
Last edited by Breeze646 on 21 Jul 2006 15:54, edited 2 times in total.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

for the ones who voted 'What is Muki Cargo Tram?':
it's a type of tram which carries Paper, Food, Grapes, Mail and Goods. You can download it from the first post.
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Breeze646 wrote:Sorry for the Double post.

But I found this interesting for you wyctor,
[size=0]http://image18.webshots.com/18/2/68/75/ ... ecy_ph.jpg[/size]
[size=0]Image[/size]
This is susposted to be like for you Classic Bus that you made so you can have two Classics. Well a Classic Artic does exsit here in Nova Scotia.

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

my new fictional InterCity train. see the top post
Attachments
WIP.PNG
WIP.PNG (40 KiB) Viewed 6310 times
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

i want opinions for the new intercity train.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

imho its to close together
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

imho its to close together
that's right, but if i add 1 to the bogeypos, it's not enough, and if i add 2, it's too much.
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Also can you give a opinion for the Classic Artic. I'll give my opinion for your train once I get back to Ottawa which will be around Augest 20th. This is because I don't got loco. Well I brought it along but this damn windows 98 won't start the installer... :(

EDIT: That Classic Artic I'm going to ride on Wednesday!!! I'll post my review here if you don't mind.

I'm going to post it also on the CPTDB too.

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

imho, you should post your review in off topic. the classic arctic looks good. I'll go to England on 31st July, and come back on 22nd August, so I won't be there when you come back to Ottawa
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

wyctor wrote:imho, you should post your review in off topic. the classic arctic looks good. I'll go to England on 31st July, and come back on 22nd August, so I won't be there when you come back to Ottawa
Aculy I come back on the 22nd of Augest to Ottawa!!! I go to San Fransico on the 1st. BTW Expect me to request the ETIs since San Fransico has them. I guess I will probably post this request in the Trolley Thread.

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

ikarus 417 rebuilt version is coming...
Attachments
ik417.PNG
ik417.PNG (27.05 KiB) Viewed 6189 times
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

REQUEST!!!

Orion III (Aka Orion-Ikarus)
Last edited by Breeze646 on 24 Jul 2006 14:49, edited 2 times in total.

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

hell...is it so hard to understand that the small differences between IK280 and 286 cannot be seen in Locomotion??? I was said in my Classic Ikarus request that there's no difference between IK C80 and 280...there are lots of bigger and appearable-in-locomotion (what an english :D) differences than 280 and 286. So, I can only say, that I wont work on unuseful projects. Ask anyone else.
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

GM Artic?

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

GM Arctic.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

yeah it´s indeed a GM Artic.
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

:D thx for the accordance :D
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

It was origonly susposted to be a Articulated Fishbowl but since the Classic was coming out next year they desided to try out the Classic Front on the GM Artic.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”