[RELEASE] Tatra Electric Railways v3.6

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Tattoo
Director
Director

Re: [RELEASE] Tatra Electric Railways v3.5

Post by Tattoo »

Looks good as usual Strongbow. :D but it sure is a boxy lookin' thing. I'm still jealous, tho, of you all in other countries then the US because you all have cooler lookin' trains. All we have is Amtrak and their trains are boring. I'd surely enjoy riding a Thaly's or FYRA type train out here but doubt they'd ever have one here. The cheap b*stards. :evil:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Twiggy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Twiggy »

It does look the goods strongbow! And tattoo, I'd love to have some of the cool trains you have in the states here in Australia, but all we get it a 30 year old British HST based thing, that was previously used by Noah to bring animals to the ark... It's ancient!! Oh, and Queensland has the tilt trains, but they are hardly revolutionary!!
[WIP] QLD Sugar Cane Set
[WIP] Another Aussie project...
CanAm - This ride is unsuitable for pregnant women, children under the age of 16 and whimps.
demontrain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by demontrain »

Looks great.... Alas the states are not electric train friendly.... Researching pics to model is too time consuming when My imagination just fills to much time...
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Looks very good Strongbow as usual. Nice detail on the top. Good to see ya back at it. I hope your vacation went well... :D
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
anunnak
Engineer
Engineer

Post by anunnak »

Nice model...i will enjoy it, thanks! ;)
Illioplius
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Illioplius »

Hello. This is a very nice sceneario you made! I am going to Vysoké Tatry in a few days and besides hiking I am planning to take a ride with zubačka and several other vehicles. However, for some reason I cannot build buses, although they are present when I am looking in the sceneario editor. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, did you consider creating cabs for pozemná lanová dráha from Starý Smokovec to Hrebienok? It would be awesome to build track like the real one and make the two cabs meet in the middle. :)

By the way, does anybody have some nice save from this sceneario? I would like to see what the others did. :)
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Hi Illioplius, regarding the buses - maybe they are not available in the year you are trying to build them?

I was thinking about the lanova draha cabs, but unfortunately there is no way to create a crossover on a hill in Lomo in order to have the cabs meet in the middle of the track. :(
Illioplius
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Illioplius »

strongbow wrote:Hi Illioplius, regarding the buses - maybe they are not available in the year you are trying to build them?
I checked this and they should be available.
strongbow wrote:I was thinking about the lanova draha cabs, but unfortunately there is no way to create a crossover on a hill in Lomo in order to have the cabs meet in the middle of the track. :(
That is right, but that can be avoided – for example by building that section on the flat land or by building just a single track for one cab.
Illioplius
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Illioplius »

Oh, never mind the buses, I found it out. They were not allowed in the settings. :)
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Also, there is no possibility to create stations on hills. I think the cabs would look strange on a level piece of track (crossovers and stations).
Illioplius
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Illioplius »

Regarding stations, you can design them like buildings inside whose the cab will go so the cab won't be visible while in the station (as well as the actual pozemná lanovka).
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [RELEASE] Tatra Electric Railways v3.6

Post by strongbow »

WIP
49595.png
49595.png (45.04 KiB) Viewed 7127 times
mvrabeh26.png
mvrabeh26.png (46.63 KiB) Viewed 7073 times
tpcbeh26.png
tpcbeh26.png (46.46 KiB) Viewed 7064 times
Last edited by strongbow on 25 Dec 2021 21:08, edited 2 times in total.
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

ingame
tez2021.png
tez2021.png (20.42 KiB) Viewed 7066 times
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by griffinrails »

Amazing to see this project come back to life. Excited for more!
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Here is my 2021 update pack, includes new GTW trains and trams. I have sent it to Owen as well so he can upload it to the Locomotion Depot along with my other packs.

Have fun and see you again in a couple of years. :)
strongbow_2021_update.zip
(6.78 MiB) Downloaded 107 times
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by griffinrails »

I am so sincerely thankful for your return, thank you so much for coming back and adding on to the pack.
Wish that you could have stuck around for a while (and possibly made some more Company Colours assets), but I know that Locomotion isn't as big as it once was. Only about 10 people still browse this section of the forums.

Farewell, Strongbow. you were one of the greatest Locomotion modders of all time. Your content was high quality and detailed. See you next time!
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Thank you, I appreciate it a lot. It's sad that interest in the game has dwindled. I was hoping OpenLoco could revive it a bit, but unfortunately it doesn't really seem like it.

There is more trains I would like to do in the future, but it seems I'll be almost the only one playing with them. :)
lsbc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lsbc »

I still play, visit the forum and continue to create a mod every now and then. Problem I have is getting permissions for the .s file. I've created buildings and industries using Train Sim Modeler and shared them with a little success. I too was hoping openloco would renew the interest. I also think that at it's height the players wanted too many mods and when modders didn't provide those players left. Keep up the good work, I'll DL the update and give them a try.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”