Industry doesn't accept transport....!?

Problems with Transport Tycoon?
Aidman
Engineer
Engineer

Industry doesn't accept transport....!?

Post by Aidman »

Hi all :)

I am running Transport Tycoon Deluxe with the latest patch on my Windows XP and I am having problems with the game. The problem is that when ever I try to transport something from a industry to another industry the industry that I am transporting to (that says it requeirs that something) doesn't accept my something! Forinstans, lets says I am going to transport coal from a Coal Mine to a Power Station with a train. But when the train comes to the station for the Power Station it won't accept my coal. The coal only unloads to the station (for the Power Station) and will stay there until I remove it... I have attached an Image with some arrows that will try to illustrate my delema. Now this problem is not only for coal and trains but for any transports I attempt, even if it is a rewarded transport. Please help me, is this a bug or I am missing something that I must do to make this work. :(
Attachments
strange.jpg
strange.jpg (127.82 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Aidman » over and out
mp3Pro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by mp3Pro »

Take the trains off unload
in the 1.9 patch unload is for feeder service
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Couldn't have said it better myself. Feeder service is a continous transport line,where only the last transport gets paid, and with that the whole line gets paid. :lol:
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

I recommend to read TTDPatch Manual
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

:lol: Your verry funny, schadow III. Nobody reads the manual these days. Why should they.
We do have YOU. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

Rob wrote::lol: Your verry funny, schadow III. Nobody reads the manual these days. Why should they.
We do have YOU. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
:mrgreen: I did't want to be rude ... like READ TTD...... ... however you have right .. nobody read it nowadays ... :( .... I can be proud :D I read whole Manual ... and even I wanted to translate whole manual :P ...
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

It's sad how ppl don't read the manual (i did) and they should also read Owens announcement before posting a problem here because it just wastes forum space...
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Nice welcome people :P
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

I try to be nice ... :cry: it is hard ...
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

I just get a bit annoyed that people don't read the manual. I was brought up to read all the instructions (i have instruction heavy parents :( )
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
ImageImage
sultana
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by sultana »

Raichase wrote:I just get a bit annoyed that people don't read the manual. I was brought up to read all the instructions (i have instruction heavy parents :( )
Hehe, I didn't read the manual... I just watched the tutorial movies :P :mrgreen:
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

Tutorial will not help you to understand TTDPATCH ...
sultana
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by sultana »

SHADOW-XIII wrote:Tutorial will not help you to understand TTDPATCH ...
suure it will... you just won't know anything about the ttdpatch. The patch is easy, every thing's explained in the config, and you can download a game to which shows you how to use presigs.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

I didn't read the instructions for TTD, as with most things, i glanced at them and skipped on, but with the patch, i stopped. sat down. and read. the intstructions.
ImageImage
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

TTD manual is for tottaly newbies (like ashley) .... but I read it after I learn how to play TTD
Big Mad Tony
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Big Mad Tony »

[ORIENTAL]

Chi-Kuan Yau say: "Tutorial will not help bad English either."

[/ORIENTAL]

However much this does p*** me off, I can keep calm (and this was not directed at Shadow-XIII in particular. It's for a lot of people... and it goes to the people who can't type, either. And I know this proves I'm obsessive - compulsive, but that's beside the point.) For some reason. But if everyone READ the manual ONCE THROUGH once in a while, then we WOULDN'T have so many PROBLEMS with people not reading the manual.
Person man, person man - hit on the head with a frying pan.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

Big Mad Tony wrote:
[ORIENTAL]

Chi-Kuan Yau say: "Tutorial will not help bad English either."

[/ORIENTAL]

However much this does p*** me off, I can keep calm (and this was not directed at Shadow-XIII in particular. It's for a lot of people... and it goes to the people who can't type, either. And I know this proves I'm obsessive - compulsive, but that's beside the point.) For some reason. But if everyone READ the manual ONCE THROUGH once in a while, then we WOULDN'T have so many PROBLEMS with people not reading the manual.
*Claps, Cheers and Whistles*

I totally agree, it's not much to ask to read the manual, and I am the first to admit that I along with some other people get a bit annoyed when people don't read the docs (cause they were created to be read!)

Are we too busy to read these days? I say yes (we also sometimes don't read each tohers posts :roll: )

But we can't be too busy to laugh! :lol: Well, you all know what laughter sounds like. erm.
ImageImage
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

I think the manual Josef wrote, would be much better if he would add printscreens, simple savegames or examples of the switch itself
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

spaceman-spiff wrote:I think the manual Josef wrote, would be much better if he would add printscreens, simple savegames or examples of the switch itself
hmmm ... yes it would be better .. but noone would go there if we wouldn't tell that :roll:
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

spaceman-spiff wrote:I think the manual Josef wrote, would be much better if he would add printscreens, simple savegames or examples of the switch itself
I agree, but i would prefer him to spend his "patch time" on the patch, and not on the manaul (which could have the secrets of life in it, and no-one would read it cause it's called the manual...)
ImageImage

Return to “Problems”