The 'I don't have a girlfriend' thread

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

r
Tycoon
Tycoon
Location: low.kay.shun - Generally used to refer to the site of a settlement or area.

The 'I don't have a girlfriend' thread

Post by r »

I think it should be stickied, personally. Will keep other threads clear of clutter and potential derailment.
r - Why be a song when you can be a symphony?

[23:14] r: Don't diss Beck, he invented music!
[23:15] Dave: That's like saying the current pope invented Catholicism.

00:09]r: Heh, no-one's replied to your gay thread
[00:10] Dave: Your mom.
[00:11] r: Say what you want about her, she's a c**t
[00:11] Dave: I take a similar dim view of my own mother.
[00:11]r: Did yours leave your dad for a posh tw*t with a mullet and a handlebar moustache then take what was supposed to be your money for uni as part of the divorce settlement?
[00:12] Dave: Sadly not.
[00:13] r: You know what that means then?
[00:13] r: That means I win.

Primeval Blue - almost certainly not the best band in the world.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

And best of all - i won't have to post in here ;)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hate to sound pessimistic, but don't count your chickens.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

i actually broke up 6 days ago with my, well, now ex-girlfriend. didn't really bother, after nearly 2 and a half years it's been done for.

and yeah, all this girlfriend stuff on a TTDL forum. it's odd, in some way. :roll:
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Dave

Post by Dave »

i was with my last girlfriend for 14 months and she systematically took my heart and broke it bit by bit.

I hate her for it.

Flickr

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Whats a girlfriend? Can you download that from the internet?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Dave

Post by Dave »

You are Alien yet you come from the Kingdom of Far Far Away?

/me shouts

"MEDIC! We need the happy chair and the lovesuit!!"

I've heard eBay sell them...

Flickr

lws1984
President
President

Post by lws1984 »

Well, until recently, I had no buisness here.

We need this, if only just to prove we're all not you're usual bunch of gamers. (We aren't anyway, what with us flocking around a more than 10 year old game!)

But now, Kate just broke up with me. Something about chemistry. I swear, the chemistry women keep talking about is harder to understand than real chemistry!
It's not me in my avatar, it's a time lord!

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
-Douglas Adams
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

I hate to break it, but I believe the time many of us spend in front of the computer will get any girlfriend to run as far away as possible...

And that's why they're doing everything they possibly can do get by without the help of any male person out there - including getting pregnant!

We're doomed... 8)
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Dave

Post by Dave »

SAC since my girlfriend lives miles away, MSN is the only way we can chat properly for free.

In my case, the opposite to your argument applies :lol:

As for this:
And that's why they're doing everything they possibly can do get by without the help of any male person out there - including getting pregnant!
Sounds a bit feminist to me :lol:

I hate feminism...

Flickr

SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Dave Worley wrote:SAC since my girlfriend lives miles away, MSN is the only way we can chat properly for free.

In my case, the opposite to your argument applies :lol:
Yeah, but wait til those miles shrinks and she suggests that you should go shopping, or anything else boring, when you rather prefer a good session in front of the computer :twisted:

As for this:

Sounds a bit feminist to me :lol:

I hate feminism...
Sure it does! And sure we do! 8)

Dave

Post by Dave »

I can stand an hour of shopping to be with her for more than a few, but we are getting side-tracked... i shouldn't be in this thread at all... i'm taken. this thread is for all you sad losers who can't get a girlfriend :lol:

Only joking of course... women are hard to get. That's why my ethos on life is to treat them like the queen they always deserved to be.

Works quite well...

Dave

Flickr

SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Dave Worley wrote:... women are hard to get. That's why my ethos on life is to treat them like the queen they always deserved to be.

Works quite well...

Dave
This is the kind of attitude I like! :P Too bad there are men out there believing the opposite... :evil:

DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Girlfriends.

*sigh*
Damn!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Very funny _r_, I know this is aimed at me. :roll:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Daan Timmer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Daan Timmer »

SAC wrote:
Dave Worley wrote:... women are hard to get. That's why my ethos on life is to treat them like the queen they always deserved to be.

Works quite well...

Dave
This is the kind of attitude I like! :P Too bad there are men out there believing the opposite... :evil:
[should not belong here in the firstplace]
Same thing I try to do :)
Although, sometimes she doesnt like it (wtf) as in that I always pay for the stuff, but now she feels guilty because she can't do anything back... But I nod't want anything back from here :) just some rough seks and I am fine (j/k)

I don't mind hsopping.
BUT HAVING TO GIVE UP WOW-RAIDS FOR MY GF SUKS! :P anyway...
Atleast she allowed me to go play some raids now and then (we normallys ee each other at those times) (I asked her very kindly, honey, you told me last that I should do the things I like to do more often. That is why I am asking you if youw ould mind it if I would like 1 or 2times in 2 weeks go do a RAID with 40of my friends in WoW? At those times that we would normally see each others (mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, sundays)
AND SHE AGREEED WOOHOO :D

GIRLFRIENDS ARE A CURSE I TELL THEE
:P

Don't start with one, once you had them, you can't live without them....

"Your arguments are totally nothing.. They have so little meaning that its kind of funny you took the time to write them"
"your pixels aren't good enough to talk to me.. sorry"
"Random does not mean fair, and past results do not influence future occurrences." - Corbenn
Shidas
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Shidas »

astath wrote:i actually broke up 6 days ago with my, well, now ex-girlfriend. didn't really bother, after nearly 2 and a half years it's been done for.

and yeah, all this girlfriend stuff on a TTDL forum. it's odd, in some way. :roll:
really mine broke up with me the day before my birthday :? what a weird birthday pressie haha which was march the 10th
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

I had one two years ago, but we broke up, or I left her. I´m happy I did that. I´ll live a nice bachelor life until I turn 55 :P
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Geo Ghost

Post by Geo Ghost »

I think everyone is out to get me :?
I was just thinking about how i never get a girlfriend, then others are going on about it, im getting really lonely without having someone to love or be aside...
You knew it was happening to me, didn't you... :?
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Geo.c Ghost wrote:im getting really lonely without having someone to love or be aside...
I have this problem too, my friends can't understand that when I tell them if they are going out with their girlfriends and ask me to go too.
I did that a few times and it's not recommended: Dude + girl and dude + girl, and I was walking behind it. So I don't go with them anymore unless there are some other people I know that are single.

Return to “Off-Topic”