manage question

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

sandman
Engineer
Engineer

manage question

Post by sandman »

when i manage a other company, does the AI take control of mine while im managing his? becuase, i had a couple of aircrafts hauling coal. after i was finished with my manage of the other company, i checked up on the aircrafts section 1 year later. some of the planes was then on -$, and when i looked at the plane it said loading, and under cargo it said "passenger and mail". so i had to refit the plane again.
sultana
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by sultana »

No the AI doesn't take over (thank god) it just runs as normal, as if you left computer on all night without "managing" your company.... well you know what I mean. About the passengers and mail thingy, well the only thing I can think of is: Your plane got old and was automatically replaced but not refitted.
sandman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sandman »

i dont have the autoreplace on, so it cant have been replaced. if the planes were replaced automaticly then the "last year profit" would be 0. it was not, it had +$, and something else to i forgott to add earlier. when i was controlling the other company, 1 of my road vechile garage was deleted. it disappeared right in front of me. someone bulldozed it.
Arathorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Arathorn »

I'm afraid AI does take over, sometimes after I managed another company I got the message: bus # is in depot, while not sending one there, and without the bus being old, but the bus was making a loss for a few years. Obviously the AI thought it had to be removed because it was bad. Maybe it's just a bug that the AI takes over, but a very irritating bug.

Return to “General TTDPatch”