[CANCELLED] Highspeedpack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

[CANCELLED] Highspeedpack

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Pack is cancelled.
Attachments
Yellow one is the TGV La Poste...
Yellow one is the TGV La Poste...
tgvpacksneak.png (31.44 KiB) Viewed 31601 times
Released version of the TGV La Poste
Released version of the TGV La Poste
tgvlaposterc1.png (12.88 KiB) Viewed 31385 times
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 08 Feb 2006 10:25, edited 23 times in total.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

wow :shock: , tgv's, very nice, good luck with that. lookin' forward playin' with them, and make them give me lots of money :D
scrat
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: [WIP] TGV Pack

Post by scrat »

Illegal_Alien wrote:(Got that damn Nose to nose problem again)
You will find that some default Locomotion stock has the same problem (APT for instance), so I wouldn't worry too much about it, since it's inherent to the game's design. (The NL Pack ICE3 and Thalys also have this problem).
So long and thanks for all the fish.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Yest but when i put cars on it they are still head to head, but i will look further for it, but first tomorrow to Scheveningen etc. :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
bdel
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [WIP] TGV Pack

Post by bdel »

Illegal_Alien wrote: Contents:
- The Grey and Red TGV (forgot there names :oops: )
The Grey is in fact blue (see picture below) :)
His name is "TGV Atlantic" (the Atlantic's blue !)

The Red is "Thalys", and is from Belgium (Paris <-> Brussel)

I'm french, and very happy to be able to find new TGV in Locomotion :) :)

Good job

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

no i mean the Reseau (or something)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

sneakpeak of the RC1 of the TGV La Poste :P
Attachments
tgvlaposterc1.png
tgvlaposterc1.png (12.88 KiB) Viewed 31408 times
KristiaanD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KristiaanD »

It's all looking great!. I can't wait to get a hold of the TGV pack..

BTW , How is the TGV 'Duplex' comming along??. I'm eagerly awaiting for some highspeed trains with a great load of capacity.

But again, thanks for the great effort!..

Greetings,

Kris.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

TGV pack = TGV Pack so yes: TGV Duplex on its way.

(Need to figure out how that Cost factor stuf in the VC works :| )
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

TGV La poste Released:

[download removed]
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 15 Jul 2005 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
KristiaanD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KristiaanD »

Nice one !. Thanks..
Attachments
Testing the TGV La Poste...
Testing the TGV La Poste...
TGV-LaposteTEST.png (35.52 KiB) Viewed 31363 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

TGV Duplex ETA: Max: 30 Minutes
KristiaanD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KristiaanD »

Illegal_Alien wrote:TGV Duplex ETA: Max: 30 Minutes
You're kidding ?.. would be awesome!.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

KristiaanD wrote:
Illegal_Alien wrote:TGV Duplex ETA: Max: 30 Minutes
You're kidding ?.. would be awesome!.
Well what do you call this then? :P
Attachments
duplikiekeboe.png
duplikiekeboe.png (6.36 KiB) Viewed 31326 times
KristiaanD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KristiaanD »

Illegal_Alien wrote: Well what do you call this then? :P
The power of the dutch :)?.. Looking mighty fine mate!.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Please close your mouth, and wipe off your face please:

[download removed]
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 15 Jul 2005 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I gonna eat now, and then i gonna make the other TGV`s :)

Including the Eurotrain engine (Needs some fixing to accomodate the TGV Duplex Cars :))

eurotrain picture:

http://www.railfaneurope.net/tgv/images ... otrain.jpg
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

your TGV's are looking great, well done :D, i'd love to see more of those.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Be warned:

The LT 'Turbotrain Experimental a Grande Vitesse' and the
"EuroTrain Prototype" leaving the building soon.

Please post if there are specifications wrong of the trains.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Have fun!

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”