Véhicules Pixelisés

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Derkomaii
Engineer
Engineer

Véhicules Pixelisés

Post by Derkomaii »

Hello,

First of all thank you for this forum.

I first want to apologize for the translation. I am French and I do not google translation to put my subject.

I installed Newgrf "ECS & Firs vehicle set" version 2014.11.26 as well as all the other NewGRF "ECS" (which by the way are great, thanks to the creator).
It turns out that the vehicles are very pixelated .... Is there a way to fix this problem? Which is not very pleasing to the eyes (sorry for the criticism)

Thank you in advance
kamnet

Re: Véhicules Pixelisés

Post by kamnet »

Choose another NewGRF set. Almost all NewGRF vehicle sets made in the last decade will support all of the cargoes from NewGRF industry sets. Find one that meets your aesthetics.
Derkomaii
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Derkomaii »

kamnet wrote: 02 May 2020 23:17 Choose another NewGRF set. Almost all NewGRF vehicle sets made in the last decade will support all of the cargoes from NewGRF industry sets. Find one that meets your aesthetics.
Thank you for your answer.

This does not answer my question too much in fact ... I have buses and trucks that are pixelated (pixel) and it is not very beautiful.
I installed OpenTTD a short time ago and I am slowly learning how NewGRF works so it's new to me. So I would need a little more detail on how to fix this graphical defect.

Merci pour vos lumières
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

All OpenTTD graphics are created from pixels. It is a clone of a 1995 video game.

There are some NewGRFs which have grahpics which are generated from 3D renders, but but these are also converted into pixels.

There may be some other sets you are happier with, such a zBase or the still-developing CZTR sets, but ultimately they are all pixel-based graphics.
Derkomaii
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Derkomaii »

I know 95 tycoon transport very well, I played it and that's why I started using OpenTTD that I discovered a while ago.

For my visual inconvenience and well too bad I will accommodate myself it does not matter. thank you for your quick response

Return to “Graphics Releases”