Custom Company Image

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Custom Company Image

Post by Zakos »

Alright, so I've essentially been trying to change the glitched NJT company so that all of its "moods" are the same and none of them are a black-and-white zoomed-in mess. I can't use LocoTool on the file as it's one of the CLW special files that don't play nice. My workaround is to printscreen the game and grab the image in paint. Even when grabbing directly from the game the result once compiled is a distorted image.

I've searched and it seems that the old links to relevant tools are all dead. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Manuel18
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Custom Company Image

Post by Manuel18 »

You are getting compressing PNG errors.

The only solution is using Wally program with loco palette to apply correct color and without loosing color info.

Check this out.
http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/wally/
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198029896773]Image[/url]
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Custom Company Image

Post by Zakos »

Ah, I figured he had a tool for it. Thanks, will give it a look in a bit.

Edit: It works just fine now. Follow Walter's tutorial on his website and search for the lomoveh palette on the forums. The only thing is that I couldn't get it to work while using *.bmp as a wildcard as listed; I had to use *.png (the desired file type) instead.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”