Weird Subsidy since 1.10.3

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

truster
Engineer
Engineer

Weird Subsidy since 1.10.3

Post by truster »

See this pic:
image.png
image.png (12.79 KiB) Viewed 1580 times
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Weird Subsidy since 1.10.3

Post by jfs »

I think the problem is that Valuables is a freight cargo, not passengers or mail, and freight cargo types should always be from one industry to another industry. These two subsidies have the source and/or destination as towns, not industries.

Is this a vanilla game or do you have any NewGRFs loaded? It'll be easiest to look into if you can share your savegame file.
truster
Engineer
Engineer

Post by truster »

@kamnet: Valuables should always transferred from City A's Bank to City B's Bank, so a subsidy from city A to City A's bank is invalid. Of course you can transport Valuables to the same bank where you picked it up, but you won't get any cash for it.

@jfs: of course, i have NewGRFs loaded. One of them is written by myself. Nothing special about it, it just generates/populate salzburg town names to a new game, i'll attach it too, along with some other GRFs. I'll post the requested files tomorrow. For now, it's time to go to bed. :mrgreen:
_dp_
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by _dp_ »

That's a bug actually, I've already made a fix so should be included in the next release if everything goes as planned: https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD/pull/8305
truster
Engineer
Engineer

Post by truster »

that's great @_dp_:

so I'll ignore them for now and keep doing some other great stuff.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”