Dutch Road Furniture Issue

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

SquireJames
Tycoon
Tycoon

Dutch Road Furniture Issue

Post by SquireJames »

Hello there.

There were topics open for this GRF set but, they were rather old so, rather than necro I thought i'd post a new thread.

In my last playthough I used this NewGRF along with the British signs addon for it. The centre reservations had metal crash barriers. Now, in a new game, they look like hedges. I can load the old save game, same NewGRFs and sure enough, they're metal crash barriers again. Same file versions ( Dutch Road Furniture 0.7.1, Dutch Road Furniture - UK signs addon 1.0)

It's not a bug or a problem exactly, just curious as to watch changed, when, how and if it's an option I can change. (or use both in one game).

Thanks.

Squire James
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Dutch Road Furniture Issue

Post by Transportman »

Is the load order of the NewGRF's the same? Are the sprites loaded from the same NewGRF (I think the land info tool or the sprite aligner can show that)? That are the first things that come to mind.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
SquireJames
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Dutch Road Furniture Issue

Post by SquireJames »

Thanks for the reply. Apparently it's year related. 1964 rolls around and suddenly the centre reservations I can build have steel barriers. Would be nice to be able to switch between them but, ah well.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”