Infinite Passenger Loop

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

lrac000
Engineer
Engineer

Infinite Passenger Loop

Post by lrac000 »

I was playing a swiss alps map and I was dropping passengers off between two ski resorts I started wondering, could you just make a loop and never let passengers leave the ski resorts?
Attachments
loop.PNG
loop.PNG (6.6 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
lrac000
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Infinite Passenger Loop

Post by lrac000 »

Here is some screenshots

The only reason that I stopped is because I made a new station but there was no passengers at it. (the max seems to be 8 stations for an industry). The ski resorts would not put any passengers there on any new stations. It could be done again, but with like 4 platforms/trains per station to be able to get a lot more passengers.

Also I found that the passengers from nowhere glitch will only happen when a station is placed south east of a station that is by buildings that produce passengers. This can be seen in the station "westwood south" in screenshot 6. This station produces passengers even though its in the middle of nowhere becasue it is southeast of other stations. This glitch also seems to be additive, so if there are a lot of stations in a row that are directly northwest of a station, it will 'produce' more passengers.
Attachments
Screenshot4.png
(215.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Screenshot6.png
(245.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by lrac000 on 02 Nov 2017 03:57, edited 1 time in total.
lrac000
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Infinite Passenger Loop

Post by lrac000 »

Saved Game:
Attachments
PassengerLoopTest.SV5
(897.83 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

Return to “General Locomotion”