Hello, can somebody generate a Philippines heightmap for me?

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Lemuria
Engineer
Engineer

Hello, can somebody generate a Philippines heightmap for me?

Post by Lemuria »

Hi, I play OpenTTD on a Samsung Galaxy J7 (I use my iPhone 7 for forums) and I want a Philippines heightmap. Most of the tools are only good for PC, I’ve tried map.personman.com but the map isn’t sized correctly. I remember getting a riau heightmap but it was like 7166x4800.

Please help. Even if the programs somehow have android compatibility it’s gonna be slow

thanks
Lemurian NARS Addon - custom liveries for NARS locomotives
Wagons and tracks sold separately
LaChupacabra
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Hello, can somebody generate a Philippines heightmap for me?

Post by LaChupacabra »

Lemuria wrote: 15 Nov 2020 00:56 I remember getting a riau heightmap but it was like 7166x4800.
Since you already have some heightmap...

OTTD heightmaps are simple black and white graphic files in PNG or BMP format. In any graphics viewing program, you can resize this map. But you don't even have to, because the game will do it itself, even if you want to play on a 64x64 map. The warning is displayed because some imperfections may appear while significantly reducing or especially enlarging the map. However, playing with such a map will still be just as possible.

If you don't have heightmap...

You can easily find it in the google image search
Attachments
philippines.png
(1.14 MiB) Not downloaded yet
I am sorry for may English. I know is bed.

Return to “General OpenTTD”