Just discovered these NewGRFs thingys.....

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

david1806
Engineer
Engineer

Just discovered these NewGRFs thingys.....

Post by david1806 »

HI all

So I couldn't open up the tram button, and subsequently discovered these NewGRFs additions. So I am at that very long list from clicking the check online content, and I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to recommend me a few that I should download. I am in the UK btw (just in case you wanted to recommend Slovakian road signs or something! :D ).

Thanks in advance...... :)
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Just discovered these NewGRFs thingys.....

Post by Redirect Left »

Given you're in the UK, on the tram side of things i would definitely recomemend 'BATS'. Which is a GRF of British trams from around the country. All the big tram areas, including several trams from Blackpool, Metrolink (Manchester), Supertram (Sheffield), the NET (Nottingham) and more.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
david1806
Engineer
Engineer

Post by david1806 »

Redirect Left wrote: 25 Oct 2020 17:42 Given you're in the UK, on the tram side of things i would definitely recomemend 'BATS'. Which is a GRF of British trams from around the country. All the big tram areas, including several trams from Blackpool, Metrolink (Manchester), Supertram (Sheffield), the NET (Nottingham) and more.
DONE!! Thanks..... ya reckon anymore? :)
david1806
Engineer
Engineer

Post by david1806 »

Awwww, gotta start a new game!! Is that right?

In that case, I DEFFO wanna get some more GRFs....!!! :)
david1806
Engineer
Engineer

Post by david1806 »

Tried a 2050 start, as I found the list of vehicles (https://wiki.openttd.org/Air_Comparison), any planes from 1997 are not in the game. I want my mummy! :D
mak
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mak »

Thes are the GRF's I use, noway definitive and I am constantly looking for more and changing if they do not work in the way I want/need for my games. Do not forget to set up the parameters for your gameplay.
Do not recomend the ones with 'aplha' in the title not because they may have problems but are new ones at the testing stage
Attachments
Unnamed, 1950-01-01.png
(1010.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “General OpenTTD”