The Comedy Thread

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: The Comedy Thread

Post by lobster »

hah, i already told you that earlier.

when's Dave gonna see that new show, anyway?
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

After watching some of the Kevin Smith movies again (Mallrats, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks II, Dogma...) I watched the An Evening With Kevin Smith Q&A's again and Kevin Smith lists his favorite comedians.

I ended up looking up some of George Carlin's performances (George Carlin has some minor roles in most of the Kevin Smith movies. He's the cardinal in Dogma, and the hitchhiker in J&SSB).
Here's him talking about religion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBAPbOWLxc
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

that "An Evening With Kevin Smith" is amazing though. the sory about how he met his wife... gruesome.

anyway, i'm about to watch Alan Davies' "Urban Trauma". the funniest of men, he is. brilliant in QI as well.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Look at me, resurrecting threads like it's my business and business isn't held back by Brexit whatsoever.

Recently been getting back into some more comedy things, Hannibal Buress was good.

Also, I've been relistening to some Stephen Lynch's musical comedy, his old El Rey show still holds up.

Chrill

Post by Chrill »

lobster wrote: 26 Jun 2019 13:51 Look at me, resurrecting threads like it's my business and business isn't held back by Brexit whatsoever.

Recently been getting back into some more comedy things, Hannibal Buress was good.

Also, I've been relistening to some Stephen Lynch's musical comedy, his old El Rey show still holds up.
12 years? Well done, lobstaroo. And you did with quality stuff too! :D
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Yeah I'm kinda proud of that myself actually. :P

Geo Ghost

Post by Geo Ghost »

multipleshape wrote: 15 Aug 2019 09:50 Stephen Lynch :D :D :D :D :D

i love his songs so much!!! he is [removed] hilarious!!
Welcome to the forum multipleshape, but please bare in mind this is a family-friendly forum so swearing is not permitted :)
Ploes
President
President

Post by Ploes »

download.jpg
download.jpg (12.26 KiB) Viewed 4579 times

I can't believe there are post on here that are older than my activity on facebook! That says a lot.

I actually bought the Brittas Empire on DVD. They did another run, so full sets were second hand £200 dropped to nothing overnight!

No one would have expected in 2007 there would have been more RedDwarf, or even an AA TV advert with them
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Those new Red Dwarf recordings are almost too tantilizingly teasing. Especially Danny posts a lot of photos and jokes on Twitter that really mak the wait tough.

Can't wait til it comes out.

Return to “Off-Topic”