Windows and Linux (Nightly) Downloads

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Perhaps the first post should be updated. The link to http://www.openttd.org/nightly/ is broken and the post still states that 3.6 is the last stable release.

Cheers
Zuu
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

I just removed all the release specific crap ;)
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
haakon99
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by haakon99 »

No windows nightly today, thursday 21st july. Check, please...

Håkon
SergeS
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by SergeS »

I cannot connect to nightly.openttd.org ( ping dont go )
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

From the topic of the IRC-channel:

translator, nightly, wiki and docs will be offline 2005-07-22 15:30 CEST to 18:30 CEST.

(as far as i remember it is due to scheduled power-down)
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

<rant title="GMT ONLY, thank you very much">
Asterix wrote:translator, nightly, wiki and docs will be offline 2005-07-22 15:30 CEST to 18:30 CEST.
Which is <sarcasm>oh, so incredibly helpful</sarcasm> for those of us who don't know the GMT offset for CEST.

I don't expect you to know any of the US time zones, nor their GMT offsets; why do you expect me to know the GMT offsets for the European timezones?

</rant>

It's even less helpful for those of us (like SergeS) who don't visit the IRC channel.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

I hope the nightlies will hold up as I won't be here for the next 4 weeks. I'll ask someone on IRC to make the nightlies just to be sure :)

Have fun guys.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
haakon99
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by haakon99 »

Darkvater wrote:I hope the nightlies will hold up as I won't be here for the next 4 weeks. I'll ask someone on IRC to make the nightlies just to be sure :)

Have fun guys.
Could that someone please have a look? No win nightlies since 22nd. I'm getting some serious withdrawal syptoms now . . :?

Håkon
ajy170
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ajy170 »

linux and macOS have the latest nightly from the 27th, and windows latest nightly is the 22nd, 6 days ago :( When will the latest windows build be up :?:
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

Darkvater is on holiday for 4 weeks, and the script has broke. No nightlies til he gets back.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Here's a 2724 (nightly 2005/07/27) build; I'll try to keep this post up-to-date with the nightlies.

EDIT: I've decided to post new versions in new posts instead of editing this post.
Attachments
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2724.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 479 times
Last edited by DaleStan on 31 Jul 2005 18:31, edited 2 times in total.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
haakon99
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by haakon99 »

DaleStan wrote:Here's a 2724 (nightly 2005/07/27) build; I'll try to keep this post up-to-date with the nightlies.
(Thank you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!) * 200

Håkon
belugas
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by belugas »

Thank you DaleStan, much appreciated.

I wished the svnlog,log would have been available, but i guess it is created with the script...

Any insight of what is new?
habell
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by habell »

belugas wrote:Any insight of what is new?
Visit http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/OpenTTD
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

New nightly (r2749, 2005/07/29).
Attachments
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2749.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 422 times
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Attachments
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2761.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 455 times
nicfer
Director
Director

Post by nicfer »

Why not talk what new in these nightlies? I don't will download for a thing that doesn't of my affability.
Sorry for my english I am argentinian
TTO don't crashes in Windows XP; XP crashes TTO

Formerly known as UnderBuilder.

MyMiniCity
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Because I have not managed to get the svn log in a useful format. Check the linky that habell posted.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Warning: 4 of the languages (Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, and Slovak) are broken, and so do not exist in this nightly. You're welcome to try yesterday's versions of the lang files, but no guarantees.

With any luck, I'll have time today to figure out how to get the SVN log into these nightly archives.
Attachments
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2768.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 411 times
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

We have SVN logs now, and strgen.
For today only, the log will run from the last official nightly (July 22/r2682) to today; Starting tomorrow, it'll be the normal 5-day logs.

Czech has been added to the list of languages that won't build.
Attachments
strgen-win32.zip
(64.12 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2781.zip
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 429 times

Return to “General OpenTTD”