[TTDP/OTTD] Jolteons Screenies! (Formerly Kirks)

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

yeah, its kinda slow, i might make that station bigger...
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

Captain Kirk wrote:
Image 3: The busiest part of the network, jams are starting to form, but i am not skilled enough to make it more efficient...yet.
you then have to do one of the fun parts of ttd and just watch the trains!

look where they jam and deal with that problem
of course you could be running more trains then the line can hold, but when that happens you just get jams at the stations - and the lines tend to flow smoothly

oh, on http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=542411#542411 image 2
that junction design is fine with limited traffic. however as trains coming off the mainline (north side) stop trains joining the mainline it can gridlock (in particular if there is a station on the branchline). happened to me this morning on ottd multiplayer.... resolved using presignals

oh, and prepare to take much longer then 5 minutes designing/sorting out major junctions.... much longer....
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Finally, let us resurrect the thread.

These images are all from local games, as I no longer do OpenTTD. Although my server may return..

In the first image is the largest station in the game, it takes wood from 3 nearby forests, both with very high outputs and delivers them to a station at the other end of the map.

Second Image:
Here we see the wood trains end and deliver the wood to the station, the saw mill then creates the goods which are taken out to towns by the top four tracks, only the lower two are inbound wood.

Third Image:
The wood trains after unloading pass past a Passenger line, as seen here.
Attachments
wood-pax.gif
wood-pax.gif (157.36 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
wooddrop.gif
wooddrop.gif (166.94 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
SCR13.gif
SCR13.gif (160.7 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Few more...

First: THe towns of Clifton & Bristol, both of which have grown substantially since the start of the game.

Second:
The Cardiff Airport, not much to say about this :p
Attachments
cardiffair.gif
cardiffair.gif (151.92 KiB) Viewed 1110 times
clift-bris.gif
clift-bris.gif (198.26 KiB) Viewed 1110 times

Return to “Screenshots”