British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Post by Nawdic »

InterCity also had a number of Mk1s for charter work, Ill have to find some for you if you want them! :P
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

@ lego_trains: got a list for me? (Just send a PM)

@ 73129: I think i know which ones you mean.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
lego_trains
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by lego_trains »

No i don't.

I just remember using the set about 6 months ago for a save game i was sent and noticed a few.
I tend to play with the American stock, sorry.
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jimbobuk »

Hi, I have been hoping for years that someone would include BR classes 501, 309 & 302 (inc the short lived 3car royal mail sets) but no one has yet released any, I did try many times to create them myself & was going to release them, but they wouldn't work in loco, has anyone done these & not released or if not can anyone help me get the things working?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Will see what i can do.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
jimbobuk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jimbobuk »

Fantastic, thank you
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Piccies of said units....
Attachments
BR Class 501 emu 3rd rail.jpg
BR Class 501 emu 3rd rail.jpg (209.4 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
BR Class 309 emu Jaffa cake livery.jpg
BR Class 309 emu Jaffa cake livery.jpg (109.59 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
BR  Class 302 emu Royal Mail livery.jpg
BR Class 302 emu Royal Mail livery.jpg (164.81 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I cant find a 302 and 501

The 309 is payware. So sorry :(
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

The 501 is just a modified 4-EPB if you just want it in Loco.
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Found this rather impressive APT style Intercity Livery:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/upload ... 227355.jpg (Fake offcourse but still :))

And the new ScotRail livery: (Not that good visible but still.)

Current working on: National Express
Attachments
animated.gif
animated.gif (148.45 KiB) Viewed 5306 times
Intercity.png
Intercity.png (320.14 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
kingmush360
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by kingmush360 »

Like the re-vamped Intercity trains.

Did I see a Intercity Mk3 125 in blue somewhere in this thread?
Hi, I'm Steve. I can't change my username so imagine it says Steve Emfore.
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Not entirely sure if this topic is quite the right place to post but going to anyway, am I the only one that thought a Distant on its own was missing?

Had a wee play about, still a WIP.

(I'm not back, just having the odd play now and again.)
Distant.png
Distant.png (37.57 KiB) Viewed 5124 times
MjD
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

MjD wrote:Not entirely sure if this topic is quite the right place to post but going to anyway, am I the only one that thought a Distant on its own was missing?

Had a wee play about, still a WIP.

(I'm not back, just having the odd play now and again.)
Distant.png
MjD
who the heck is this guy?!?!
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Not sure if serious but this is MajorDuck :P
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Unfortunately not a joke :P

A 3-aspect distant aswell?
3AspectDistant.png
3AspectDistant.png (85.25 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
MjD
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

He's a major what?

;)
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Plastikman wrote:He's a major what?

;)
He is major in certain places where the sun does not shine :p
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Illegal_Alien wrote:
Plastikman wrote:He's a major what?

;)
He is major in certain places where the sun does not shine :p
You two will be getting a Major kick in that place :P

MjD
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Will try to get those intercity`s out this week. As i will be having some free days.
LocoTrains
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LocoTrains »

AMItrains British Rail Set V5.2.5.A: British Rail Intercity
This pack is part of a bigger Intercity pack, this is why there is an "A" behind the numer.
Version 6.0 Pre-pack

Information
Version: V5.2.5.A
Size: 0.9MB
Filename: amitrains-brset-v525a.exe

British Rail Intercity
British Railways (BR), which from 1965 traded as British Rail, was the operator of most of the rail transport in Great Britain between 1948 and 1997. It was formed from the nationalisation of the "Big Four" British railway companies and lasted until the gradual privatisation of British Rail, in stages between 1994 and 1997. Originally a trading brand of the Railway Executive of the British Transport Commission, it became an independent statutory corporation in 1962: the British Railways Board.

Download
http://users.tt-forums.net/locotrains/d ... -v525a.exe

Also the 2700th post of this thread! (including the first post.)
Attachments
Intercity.png
Intercity.png (320.14 KiB) Viewed 4763 times
This account will only show released LocoTrains objects. Dont send a PM, you wont get any respons. || For questions, send Illegal_Alien a pm.
:: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! :: AMI Trains :: Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”