Original Railroad Tycoon

Discuss the Railroad Tycoon series of games in this forum.
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Original Railroad Tycoon

Post by Opan »

I have found the cd for my original railroad tycoon and I can't install it properly. It is always missing a component. Now I'm guessing that it is because its an old game, but I'm wonderng if there is a patch that could fix it.
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Re: Original Railroad Tycoon

Post by SD89MAC »

Opan wrote:I have found the cd for my original railroad tycoon and I can't install it properly. It is always missing a component. Now I'm guessing that it is because its an old game, but I'm wondering if there is a patch that could fix it.
You do know you can download it legally for free?
http://www.2kgames.com/railroads/railroads.html

There's a button near the bottom of the page.
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Opan »

Well I'll be, I had got that game for christmas in 1999 and still have the original CD.
Thanks though, :lol:
sophisticatedgamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sophisticatedgamer »

In my opinion the original railroad tycoon had the best graphics and user interface.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

sophisticatedgamer wrote:In my opinion the original railroad tycoon had the best graphics and user interface.
Please don't dig up old topics. This particular one died 2 years ago, give it some respect ;).
sophisticatedgamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sophisticatedgamer »

Hyronymus wrote:
sophisticatedgamer wrote:In my opinion the original railroad tycoon had the best graphics and user interface.
Please don't dig up old topics. This particular one died 2 years ago, give it some respect ;).
Didn't realize it was old, I don't pay attention to dates when posting. Didn't really have to dig it up either since it was on the first page of topics in the Railroad Tycoon section (: I think someone will have to bury it before anyone's capable of digging it up lol

Return to “Railroad Tycoon Series”