Group info

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

xmirakulix
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Group info

Post by xmirakulix »

updated to apply cleanly against current trunk
Attachments
vehicle-group-info_r22502.diff
(6.35 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
xmirakulix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xmirakulix »

Updated to current trunk
Attachments
vehicle-group-info_r22958.diff
(6.35 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
bcmpinc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bcmpinc »

Updated to current trunk. Removed group info icon that already is in trunk.
Attachments
vehicle-group-info.r25593.patch
(3.64 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
gesia
Engineer
Engineer

Post by gesia »

So, its 2014 now and I'm looking this thread. I have also seen this patch included in a patch pack dating November 2013. It just doesn't die out, makes you wonder why it was never merged into trunk. Anyway...

I noticed that the early screenshots show right-aligned numbers, on the later ones the numbers are on the left. It still looks okay, because the texts are exactly the same length. On my current build, though, it looks ragged for some reason. It annoyed me, so I fixed it:

Using your patch for r25593, the "concept" of drawing strings from your patch for r11039, and the (more or less) current trunk r26383 I've created the patch attached to this post. I've also removed the color codes from the strings as they were redundant and increased the right border to align the numbers with the scroll bar. And the line endings were inconsistent (some nasty Linux influence here) - got that taken care of as well.

Just some really minor stuff, no need to credit me if you ever pick up on this again. :-)
Attachments
vehicle-group-info-r26383.patch
(3.88 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Return to “OpenTTD Development”