Gantries

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Locodave
Engineer
Engineer

Gantries

Post by Locodave »

Hi what pack do i need to download the gantries pack & where would i need to place them for them to work as I have had them before & i now cant remember

Ty :D
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Re: Gantries

Post by Lighthouse »

On Ami website: >Dekosoft UP Pack with the Provo secenario. It is in the scenery from the Utah-map-mini-pack.

2 Kinds of Gantry´s Grey + Black.

Place them in the objdata folder and select them in the editor.
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

And dont forget to edit trackst.dat is those are the ones i think it is. :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Illegal_Alien wrote:And dont forget to edit trackst.dat is those are the ones i think it is. :P
Trackst.dat comes with the download, you must only edit the trackst.dat if you don't want your own trackst.dat to be overwritten by a new one...
Locodave
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Locodave »

I have downloaded the version I needed but there was no trackst.dat file with it so it was not in the editor

:shock:
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

That's strange. The last time I downloaded that one it came with the Provo Utah EXE...When I wanted to install that pack, my TRACKST.DAT would be overwritten. I didn't wan't that to happen, so that's why I edited everything myself as you can see in this topic http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49943 that I once created because I had a lot of trouble in those days to get it done...

Maybe it was updated in the meantime, I'm not sure. But anyway, it came with an edited TRACKST.DAT when I installed it...

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”