London Underground Pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Underground!
Engineer
Engineer

London Underground Pack

Post by Underground! »

I was wondering if anybody could make a 'London Underground Pack' because i got the British Rail set and the this is the only thing i need to make London in my Locomotion Game, I know there is 2 or 3 underground stock in the British rail set,but they are very poor and I can't make them by myself because I'm very bad to use all that programs. :oops: So if anybody could make them for me I would be very,very happy... :wink:

List of Underground Trains:
1973 Tube Stock,80 mph Piccadilly Line
1968 C69 & C77 Underground Stock 85 mph Circle line
1995 Tube Stock 80 mph Northern Line
1976 D78 Stock 85 mph District Line

New Underground Trains:
2009 Tube Stock 90 mph Victoria Line
S Stock 90 mph Hammersmith & City,Cicle and Metropolitan Lines

I know that the speed is very high but I like it.You can change it if you don't think it is a good idea.
I'm not sure how many passengers there can be on a train,but 100 seems to be enough
I know it's many trains but I think it would be one of the best packs! :tongue:
Attachments
1973 Tube Stock
1973 Tube Stock
Piccadilly Line Stock.jpg (127.38 KiB) Viewed 7629 times
1968 Stock C69 C77 Circle Line
1968 Stock C69 C77 Circle Line
Circle Stock.jpg (98.6 KiB) Viewed 7629 times
1995 Tube Stock Northern & Central Lines
1995 Tube Stock Northern & Central Lines
Central Line Stock.jpg (162.37 KiB) Viewed 7629 times
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: London Underground Pack

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

in the last image.. the trains winking at you... :wink:
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris »

Underground! wrote:List of Underground Trains:
1973 Tube Stock,80 mph Piccadilly Line
1968 C69 & C77 Underground Stock 85 mph Circle line
1995 Tube Stock 80 mph Northern Line
1976 D78 Stock 85 mph District Line

New Underground Trains:
2009 Tube Stock 90 mph Victoria Line
S Stock 90 mph Hammersmith & City,Cicle and Metropolitan Lines

I know that the speed is very high but I like it.You can change it if you don't think it is a good idea.
The fastest LU train is the A-stock from 1960, which had a top speed of 70mph until around 2000 when it was capped to 50mph for reliability. The S-stock design speed is 62mph, and most of the deep lines go around 30-45mph I think. Basically the speeds are way too high :P .
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

The last pic is not the 1995 stock, that is the already made 1992 stock for the Central Line. The 1995 is Northern Line only.

For comparison:
1992(Central Line): http://www.squarewheels.org.uk/rly/stock/1992tubeStock/
1995(Northern Line): http://www.squarewheels.org.uk/rly/stock/1995tubeStock/
1996(Jubilee Line): http://www.squarewheels.org.uk/rly/stock/1996tubeStock/
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

im surprised no-one has noted its in the wrong topic...(I.A. and Badger ; you on holiday's?)
Underground!
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Underground! »

Like i said,I know it's very high speed but if there is too many passengers and the train is preatty slow...
You can change it if you want to make the set.But do some of you know who I can contact or ask on this website there could make this pack :?:
Attachments
London Undergrond, S.Stock.jpg
London Undergrond, S.Stock.jpg (150.59 KiB) Viewed 7568 times
2009 Tube Stock, Victoria Line.jpg
2009 Tube Stock, Victoria Line.jpg (96.46 KiB) Viewed 7568 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Part of BRset. (And no i am not on Holiday, i reported it ;))
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris »

Underground! wrote:Like i said,I know it's very high speed but if there is too many passengers and the train is preatty slow...
You can change it if you want to make the set.But do some of you know who I can contact or ask on this website there could make this pack :?:
I don't see the point in making a pack of real trains if you then make up the stats for the trains, you should use the real stats in my opinion.
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Lol, this guy has obviously never been on the tube, because the tube actually is slow, and there's nowhere on the tube that 80-90mph running would make sense. Nor would it in a tube like Loco scenario. Also, capacity is probably more like 4-500, but most tube travellers tend to think its infinite, because they keep piling in even when the train is full. :lol: Sadly not a possibility in the game.
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris »

Kevo00 wrote:Lol, this guy has obviously never been on the tube, because the tube actually is slow, and there's nowhere on the tube that 80-90mph running would make sense. Nor would it in a tube like Loco scenario. Also, capacity is probably more like 4-500, but most tube travellers tend to think its infinite, because they keep piling in even when the train is full. :lol: Sadly not a possibility in the game.
Thats what I keep trying to tell him :wink: , but it doesn't seem that it fits to what he wants :roll: . It would be quite interesting to see how well any tube train would hold up going 80mph :lol: .
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

BlenderUser wrote:im surprised no-one has noted its in the wrong topic...(I.A. and Badger ; you on holiday's?)
Yep, and very nice it was too.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Class 165 wrote:
Kevo00 wrote:Lol, this guy has obviously never been on the tube, because the tube actually is slow, and there's nowhere on the tube that 80-90mph running would make sense. Nor would it in a tube like Loco scenario. Also, capacity is probably more like 4-500, but most tube travellers tend to think its infinite, because they keep piling in even when the train is full. :lol: Sadly not a possibility in the game.
Thats what I keep trying to tell him :wink: , but it doesn't seem that it fits to what he wants :roll: . It would be quite interesting to see how well any tube train would hold up going 80mph :lol: .
Anyone in Cockfosters High Street better get out of the way!
K.Y.Chung
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by K.Y.Chung »

I used to have the interest to make them, but I'm very busy on my job now so nothing is achieved until now, and I really hope there will already be an open source clone of Loco at that time when I have finished them :lol:
Visit Nanyue Express for my railway car drawings
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

There are plenty of them in the BR set, they only need some love.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Underground!
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Underground! »

Yes I have been in the Underground :evil: and the only answer i wanted was K.Y.Chung's! :D
Harbon 1
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Harbon 1 »

Underground! wrote:Yes I have been in the Underground :evil: and the only answer i wanted was K.Y.Chung's! :D
What that he's busy? :lol:

I agree with IA, a lot of the LU trains are the same from the detail of locomotion.
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris »

Underground! wrote:Yes I have been in the Underground :evil: and the only answer i wanted was K.Y.Chung's! :D
Ahh, see that gives it away, a British person would never say I have been 'in the Underground', they would say I have been 'on the Underground', as they have been on the bus, whereas in Germany for example you would say I have been in the bus :wink: .
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165
Underground!
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Underground! »

I have only got english in four years i Denmark where i come from, and Denmark is not far away from Germany and in Denmark you say: "in" the bus or Underground and i'm sorry if you dont understand my English but i try the best i can :(
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris »

Your English is great - no need to worry about people not understanding it.
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165
Underground!
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Underground! »

Okay thanks,you seems to be kind :tongue:

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”