Subsidiaries management (latest build: r7213)

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

T-Unit
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Subsidiaries management (latest build: r7213)

Post by T-Unit »

If you actually bothered to read the threads there is a revival of this idea which is being worked on.
Please dont dig up old threads that have died to ask a pretty useless question when you havent read active threads
mzam
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mzam »

I could nowhere find the download of a current SUBSIDIARIES version.
Could you guys,pls, post the link? I'd love to see the code, make a diff and help with testing - since it is a wonderful idea.

Thanx.
Ma
Vikthor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Vikthor »

Most recent version of Lord of the Pigs original patch is here http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=615557#p615557, but even that is now pretty old.

There is also gagarins patch that I tried to update a bit here http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=645900#p645900, but that does not have subsidiaries, only track sharing.
axel90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by axel90 »

Any chance someone can make the subsidiary patch compatible with the latest code? I'm not too pushed about track sharing. I have tried to merge files myself but it just ends up being a mess and crashing out
Echo51
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Echo51 »

Axel90: i would rollback the source svn to a compatible revision and then just compile it, unless you want any newer feautures added ofcause ;)
axel90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by axel90 »

Yeah I have already done that..... Love the game but would be nice to get in the new features. lol :-) Thanks anyway Echo51, the sentiment is much appreciated.
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

It's practically impossible to get this patch updated. Try the Infrastructure Sharing (IS) patch instead, which is more up to date.

Return to “OpenTTD Development”