What happned to plasikman's Sugarmod?

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

CN_Rail
Engineer
Engineer

What happned to plasikman's Sugarmod?

Post by CN_Rail »

Does anybody know what happned to plastikman's sugarmod for locomotion?
Toren
Toren Hynes
"Proudly Canadian"
If you happen to be using Trainz, you can get to me on the Trainz Discussion Forum under the username "TorenHynes"
flint
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: What happned to plasikman's Sugarmod?

Post by flint »

Try searching for it.
Long Live CNW!!!
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

Twiggy and I did a little bit of work on a sugar mod, based on the sugar cane industry in QLD/northern NSW in Australia. That's not dead, so much as very buried. (link in my sig)

The one Plastik was working on (AFAIK) involved sugar beets, and is due for release with the TEH map.
CN_Rail
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CN_Rail »

When will the sugarmod come out? I am also wondering if there is such thing as a brick clay mod where an industry requires brick clay and coal and gravel and produces brick clay?
Toren Hynes
"Proudly Canadian"
If you happen to be using Trainz, you can get to me on the Trainz Discussion Forum under the username "TorenHynes"
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Asking for release dates isnt appreciated.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

The SugarMOD isnt finished yet we still have to draw a sugarrefinery. ATM Plastik is verry occupyed in real life and has not time at all.
Be patient it ll come one day.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
CN_Rail
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CN_Rail »

Sounds great!! I will be patient and wait until the refinery is done. Show me some screenshots of the progress on the mod.
Toren Hynes
"Proudly Canadian"
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Er woof? Even those will be available when the creatorn thinks its needed.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
CN_Rail
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CN_Rail »

How are the sugar beets and sugar cane transported?
Toren Hynes
"Proudly Canadian"
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

By train i guess...
CN_Rail
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CN_Rail »

I think that the cars and auto parts in plastikman's automod should be transportable by truck, not only by train.
Toren Hynes
"Proudly Canadian"
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Opan »

That is something that has been under discussion in plastikman's megapack thread. But from what I've heard from other people is that he is very involved in his working life right now. So don't expect anything just yet.
CN_Rail
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CN_Rail »

Oh yes. I have that problem too when I want to do something and there isn't time.
Toren Hynes
"Proudly Canadian"

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”