German LRT stations RELEASED!!!

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

MartinMundorf
Engineer
Engineer

German LRT stations RELEASED!!!

Post by MartinMundorf »

The locomotion fanpage users Speedy and AZUWSK and I made new stations. Three items : one piece with time shedule, one with a ticket machine and one with a station sign, all in the typical new german railway standard design.
The stations maybe look very close to the tracks, but in real life the distance between train and platform is not bigger than 30 cm (roundabout 0.98 ft).
(the hight of the platform is exactly 76 cm (2.49ft) - the (new) german standard hight for platforms)

Attachments
RKM Bahnsteige.zip
(41.01 KiB) Downloaded 543 times
Last edited by MartinMundorf on 28 Feb 2010 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
noofnoof
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: German LRT stations [NOT YET RELEASED!!!]

Post by noofnoof »

MartinMundorf wrote:ticket automat
As a German-speaking Australian, I understand that, but it's not an english word :wink: . so yeah ticket machine.
MartinMundorf
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MartinMundorf »

:D we never had the word for this at school and my oxford dictionary wasnt a real help at this point - so its the result of the google-translator ("the do-no-evil-but-sometimes-wrong- translation-company") :mrgreen:
Krakr
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Krakr »

...so its the result of the google-translator ("the do-no-evil-but-sometimes-wrong- translation-company")
Since we're already a bit off topic, could one of you kind gentlemen translate the word "veroffendlichen"?

I'm trying to use the (german-only) LocoGUI v2.0 and all the translators on line are completely stumped by this.
It's a menu/dialog item that shows up in two places.

Thanks

PS the letter "o" actually has two dots high above it (umlaut??) but using it didn't help the translators.
Corral those nutty peeps with a Boundary Fence
Replace wimpy steamer sounds with Steamer Sound Kit
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

"Publication" according to my dictonary to Dutch and then English :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

So I guess that might be to "publish" or compile the dat? (something else?) just a wild stab in the dark - it would depend on the context.
MartinMundorf
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MartinMundorf »

"veröffentlichen" means "to publish". the "umlaut" (letters a u and o with two dotts above) can be subscribed in english (and german as well) with a following "e"
-> veroeffentlichen
(examples: to change = ändern / aendern ; to open = öffnen / oeffnen)

but lets close the german-lesson now, back to topic: AZUWSK fixed up the graphics - the files are online ! :D
lego_trains
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: German LRT stations RELEASED!!!

Post by lego_trains »

MartinMundorf wrote:German LRT stations RELEASED!!!
You should probably follow forum formatting and proper punctuation.

Stations:

They feel like they are missing heart and soul. There is no shadowing or weathering.
Just a very bright "thing".

Also, there is a 7 station limit. to use 3 for one platform is not resource effective.
MartinMundorf
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MartinMundorf »

I know what you mean - these stations are my first own created stations. I´ll maybe make a repaint.
But the "missing heart and soul" is a little bit part of the concept: most german suburban railway stations all look the same, there is no local typical "spirit". In the north of Germany or in Bavaria, in the outer west or in the far deep of east-germany, all stations look like these - "cloned" with out heart and soul...
but the bright grey is not the top of creating, I´ll care about that.
djhieronymus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by djhieronymus »

the zip file has been broken.
Did you known that?
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

djhieronymus wrote:the zip file has been broken.
Did you known that?
I just downloaded it now and it's works fine here. Try downloading it again.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
djhieronymus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by djhieronymus »

well i have winzip.
and i will get this error.
Also when i download the file first and than to unzip it
Attachments
winzip.jpg
winzip.jpg (8.8 KiB) Viewed 4139 times
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

and did you do what it says? :P

i just tried it. zip is fine you just hiccuped in your DL.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
djhieronymus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by djhieronymus »

Whaha i try winrar now , that's works LOL

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”