Several suggestions

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

flame2014
Engineer
Engineer

Several suggestions

Post by flame2014 »

It would be nice to build aboveground rails(diagonal too) and stations, not just bridges

and tunnels to ground (draggable?)

and diagonal tunnels (maybe draggable)

and so ...

i tried to add it in source but i runned in several problems i couldnt fix for now :)
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Several suggestions

Post by Benny »

Tunnels into ground is already possible.. :P But your other suggestions seems very familiar. I can remeber a few other times this has been suggested.

Edit: @Tunnels into ground: Well, with a one-tile difference at least.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

I think you may have got the wrong forum, TTDPatch does not have 'autorail' which you seem to have a cursor out for in one of the screenshots.
Also note this is TTDPatch not Locomotion, the current landscape storage does not allow for such a 3D world.
Tunnels and bridges are considered portals by TTD, TTDPatch (and last I heard, OpenTTD), only having at starting and ending tile, and a single direction (NW-SE and NE-SW).

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
flame2014
Engineer
Engineer

Post by flame2014 »

yea i accidentaly added this to wrong forum :( and realised too late.
:(

Return to “Suggestions”