[OTTD] Swamp scenario

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

[OTTD] Swamp scenario

Post by Wolf01 »

This is a remake of an old scenario I made with the first OTTD build with rivers, then I overwrote it with another scenario when saving, but I had a screenshot, so I was able to remake it

64x64, Temperate
I used no grfs (the ones you can see are loaded after saving the scenario to make it a little more nice to view on the screenshot)
Attachments
swamp_reloaded.png
swamp_reloaded.png (419.64 KiB) Viewed 735 times
Swamp_reloaded.scn
(12.05 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
ferrophile
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] Swamp scenario

Post by ferrophile »

Wolf01 wrote:This is a remake of an old scenario I made with the first OTTD build with rivers, then I overwrote it with another scenario when saving, but I had a screenshot, so I was able to remake it

64x64, Temperate
I used no grfs (the ones you can see are loaded after saving the scenario to make it a little more nice to view on the screenshot)
The scale sort of puts a limit on the overall effect. What might be nice to see some day is a "swamp" or "marsh" tile that would incur some additional cost to build upon. However, that would mean someone would have to do the work to code it and its effects. Although I'm sure I have plenty of "great ideas" :idea: myself on how to improve some of the terrain features of the game, I'm way too swamped (no pun intended) in my own personal life with my own business to have time to contribute to the effort myself. :oops: Maybe some day...
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] Swamp scenario

Post by Wolf01 »

In fact you can bulldoze the *swamp* and build a station there
The only thing to avoid is to bulldoze around the coast line, leave a line of river to keep the sea away from the land

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”