[WIP-REL] Umbrella Corporation ~ Update 08/02/08

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

REISCOOL
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [WIP-REL] Umbrella Corporation ~ Update 02/10/08

Post by REISCOOL »

Umbrella Corp stuff compatable with new cargoes in 21st century set would be nice
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

actually. it will be better then that...
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Alice
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Alice »

This is flippin' brilliant good sir.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

~Update~

Umbrella Corporation - Locomotive Pack 1
1 SD40-2
1 C40-9W
Attachments
Umbrella Corporation - Locomotive Pack 1.rar
(519.16 KiB) Downloaded 1552 times
UC-Loco.png
UC-Loco.png (421.82 KiB) Viewed 4921 times
UC locos.png
UC locos.png (5.06 KiB) Viewed 4901 times
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
CRATSCH
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [WIP-REL] Umbrella Corporation ~ Update 07/23/08

Post by CRATSCH »

wow....that is so amazing detailed stuff!!

I dont want to bother you but could you post some more exstensive picture of your upcoming stuff. I think there are more people wich are interested in what we should expect. I know you have to have a lot of prepared things in beta. So if you dont mind:)

thanks a lot and sorry for language:)
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Sweeeet... The Sd40-2 looks like its second hand from KCS. Could that be the case maybe? But i think you might keep them secret if you know what i meen.
Last edited by The Tram man on 25 Jul 2008 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Perhaps KCS stole the paint job from UC? maybe KCS is the Mexican branch of UC? perhaps the units KCS are using are leased from the UC Leasing division?

It all makes you wonder...

(then again, that might be because i was lazy and repainted a KCS unit.)
djmerlin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by djmerlin »

nice work agin :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: have waiting for this one tanks Plastikman :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

djmerlin wrote:have waiting for this one tanks Plastikman

Tanks? no, but, I do have humvees
Attachments
006.png
006.png (1.86 KiB) Viewed 4758 times
notanks.png
notanks.png (73.91 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Plastikman wrote:Perhaps KCS stole the paint job from UC? maybe KCS is the Mexican branch of UC? perhaps the units KCS are using are leased from the UC Leasing division?

It all makes you wonder...

(then again, that might be because i was lazy and repainted a KCS unit.)
Yeah well still great job.
Azetta
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Azetta »

Plastikman wrote: Tanks? no, but, I do have humvees
Ha, what a reply!

And those locs are very nice
ballz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ballz »

Yeee, nice work, thanks! But UC also have secret tunnels, and there drive locos with 3rd rail, maybe you can do one?
I serve to God Machine!
Hammo
Director
Director

Re: [WIP-REL] Umbrella Corporation ~ Update 02/09/08

Post by Hammo »

Ok, just reading back on this topic a bit. I was wondering if you could expand on this...
Plastikman wrote: Who knows what comes from the UC weapons pants? Perhaps they supply the Space Marines?
Who knows what comes from those pants indeed... or how it supplies the Space Marines.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Hammo wrote:Ok, just reading back on this topic a bit. I was wondering if you could expand on this...
Plastikman wrote: Who knows what comes from the UC weapons pants? Perhaps they supply the Space Marines?
Who knows what comes from those pants indeed... or how it supplies the Space Marines.
well, everyone hates a "commando" Space Marine!

I don't know about you, but do you want Your nads shot off in combat because You have no pants on?

If You have GTA IV, go to the comedy club until you get the Bit about "Commando" Commando's

(PS. thats a typo for weapons plant smarty pants)
djmerlin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by djmerlin »

Plastikman wrote:
djmerlin wrote:have waiting for this one tanks Plastikman

Tanks? no, but, I do have humvees

nice i whant have that in my game can you put up the humvees ???
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

Plastikman wrote:
Hammo wrote:Ok, just reading back on this topic a bit. I was wondering if you could expand on this...
well, everyone hates a "commando" Space Marine!

I don't know about you, but do you want Your nads shot off in combat because You have no pants on?

If You have GTA IV, go to the comedy club until you get the Bit about "Commando" Commando's

(PS. thats a typo for weapons plant smarty pants)
They make smarties there, right?
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Umbrella Corporation's "Hazardous Materials Train"

Having been built for travel in the Secret railway tunnel system under Raccoon City, This High Speed train was developed for transportation of construction and medical supplies to the new underground "hive" facility.

With the completion of the Hive and the need to move "time sensitive" supplies (usually medical, Bio-Hazard and even Secret Weapon Systems [perhaps nuclear or chemical]) from city to city. Items that could not be air lifted.

Umbrella Saw the need to Recycle the High Speed Train to surface duties. This Train was known as the "Hazardous Materials Train". Usually this train had clearance to travel at high speeds and unrestricted movement due to the nature of the cargo's. By declaring it Hazardous, local law enforcement agencies were bard from inspecting the contents of the train.

Later in its history, After the outbreak of "infected", This train was very handy in getting specimens of "infected" to hidden research and laboratory facilities.

OK, so maybe that is pushing it a little. What you get is a goods carrying TGV for those that don't mind bending reality. If we ever do make the Full UC Mod as discussed. this will be a needed item for several other item types. Medical supplies, weapons, hazardous waste maybe Even zombies to disposal facilities? who knows at this point......

PS. I am aware that this train should probably have the "Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service" logo or the "Green Umbrella" instead of the "Red Umbrella". Sue me..

EDIT: Upgraded to 1.1.0 due to a massive bug.. oops... the version i released was an early WIP beta. not the one I was using. Ver 1.0.0 could not pull the correct cars.
Attachments
UC Hazmat.png
UC Hazmat.png (96.31 KiB) Viewed 4345 times
CLW_UC_Hazmat_for_Locomotion_1.1.1.zip
Updated 1/23/09. Same Files, Same zip/exe name. Added support for Vista and UAC along with silent options for Dat Crawler.
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 1390 times
Last edited by Plastikman on 23 Jan 2009 15:45, edited 10 times in total.
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Wow. I say realese it as soon as you get permission to do that. It looks really good.
ballz
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [WIP-REL] Umbrella Corporation ~ Update 08/02/08

Post by ballz »

Yes, a work of a master!)) But... in tunnels driving... 3rd rail train... And TGV(or what da hell is that) physically can't drive in tunnels because it have very big angle of corners. But I like it though, thanks!))
I serve to God Machine!
Hammo
Director
Director

Re: [WIP-REL] Umbrella Corporation ~ Update 08/02/08

Post by Hammo »

ballz wrote:Yes, a work of a master!)) But... in tunnels driving... 3rd rail train... And TGV(or what da hell is that) physically can't drive in tunnels because it have very big angle of corners. But I like it though, thanks!))
Would it not be possible, in this case (not knowing any of the story behind umbrella), that the tunnels could be long and straight or very wide in the corners? Just speculating a plausible 'explanation' :P

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”