some questions [plz answer them read inside why] (8th edit)

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Kahee
Engineer
Engineer

some questions [plz answer them read inside why] (8th edit)

Post by Kahee »

okay so my answer why: i want to make a hungarian map or a saved game in the map and upload here and i need some things for it

the questoins:

how can i open diff,patch,scn files?
my brother told me he had a mod when the train arrives at a road -train cross the tharin slow its speed to 30 kph(or mph) where can i get this mod?

edits:(new questions)

edit: where can i get arctic train set??
edit 4: how can i make more wehicles than 240??
:bow:
edit 6: i tried to open a snc file but i can't open it... okay now i saved a scenario waht i made in the game and its .sv0 format: so the question(s) how can i open the scn file and if my map finally work and everithyng is good...can i put up here like an .sv0 format or somehow i must convert to .scn file bec its better or more ppl can open it???

thank you if you read it [and answer it]
Last edited by Kahee on 05 Jun 2008 06:15, edited 8 times in total.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: questions

Post by DaleStan »

Kahee wrote:and sorry for my english
No you aren't. If you were sorry about your English, you would have either (1) fixed it before you posted, instead of apologizing, or (2) mentioned that you tried to fix it, and given the reason for your failure to do so.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: questions

Post by Samwise »

Kahee wrote:where can i download one way road?
where can i get the new airports?(i saw in this forum but i cant get them(san fransisco,etcetcetc (fake airports)))
how can i open diff,patch,scn files?
my brother told me he had a mod when the train arrives at a road -train cross the tharin slow its speed to 30 kph(or mph) where can i get this mod?

thanks
and sorry for my english :? :oops:

I think that "mod" you're talking about is a switch in TTDPatch, and I think the GRF's can be found with grfcrawler :)
Kahee
Engineer
Engineer

Re: questions (edited)

Post by Kahee »

thx

now im triing to make the hungarian map and i need one way road to build it, i know somwhere i can download but i cant find it

i found a patch what change the green arrows to normal arrows in the road but i cant find the one way road so please help me!! :oops: :| :bow:

how can i move this post to ttd patch forum???????? :?: :| :arrow:

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”