The Big One

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Laui
Engineer
Engineer

The Big One

Post by Laui »

Here's my first self made scenario. It's a large map with not to much industries an cities. I like this, cause i think its more realistic. And because there's water on it you can have a lot of fun with ship's and nice harbours. For this i suggest the Capacity/price changing tool for ships, cause if you play it they way i thought to play it, you will soon need big capacity. Hope you enjoy it...
Attachments
The Big One.PNG
(367.26 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
The Big One.scn
(518.84 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
Luukland
Engineer
Engineer

Re: The Big One

Post by Luukland »

I think you did a very good job for the first time :)

You made a scenario with enough oppurtunities to start with. But I think that no player will use boats on this map.. The land is just to flat for that. They will use trains instead. If you want to use more boats, then try to elevate the land more, and build towns near water, just like in the real world. Furthermore the coastlines look a bit blurry, i have never seen a costline move with this pattern anyway, but it doenst look like it should.

I hope you can do something with my opinion, and dont take my shizzle to serius :P Good luck!!
leno4
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: The Big One

Post by leno4 »

Nice scen for a first time, will have a play

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”