[OTTD] 624 Trains, cool megajunctions

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
lehoo
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] 624 Trains, cool megajunctions

Post by lehoo »

about 1/2 of map is still clear. some traffic jams, i can't realise why trains are turning back on juction in the middle of map. if someone want to edit and improve my save, please post it here.
Attachments
DEAD INC., 5th Oct 2076.sav
(2.96 MiB) Downloaded 361 times
DEAD INC., 18th Oct 2076.png
(233.29 KiB) Downloaded 442 times
Luukland
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] 624 Trains, cool megajunctions

Post by Luukland »

I've downloaded it, and tried to play, but I do not have any grf's so the game crashes. Could you post a non-grf savegame? :)
lehoo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lehoo »

oh, i forgot that i have generic tram set v 0.4

downloadable here:
http://www.tt-forums.net/download/file.php?id=85838

sorry i can't remove them from savegame too much work :)
edit:

btw i don't like any newgrf just like you , but trams are only exception :) i suggest you to install them :) very useful
Luukland
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Luukland »

I ve played with speed x4, but i do not see any trains going round in circles, or something. Could you please point out what you mean?? :)
lehoo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lehoo »

i meant this junction

some trains are reversing here , and i have no idea why because all lanes on junction here allow turning NE

But i ' ve done some "extra turn" lanes and problem is reduced to minimum.

generally RATE MY NETWORK
:):):):)
LordAzamath
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by LordAzamath »

Well, I loaded that game.. And about the rating.. It's overall nice but your junctions are awful. No offence but you have so much free space, why not to use it? I jsut remade one hub there (see sign !hub).. And jam moved to the next hub :P.. Then I added one tunnel to the other (see sign double tunnels) and a jam was lost there too.. You have too sharp corners... And long tunnels. I didn't want to redo all junctions though... Watch the !hub and think why I redid it this way.. i generally think it's the best way for this kind of junctuins..
Generally the size of the network should allow no jams at all.. Just keep in mind that merge before spilt is a no-no and double tunnels/bridges when you have to use them on mainline.. Again as on my hub..
Attachments
hehe.sav
(2.96 MiB) Downloaded 217 times
PS: And I stopped the propaganda to support Dave Worley since he got a nice new red hat now.[/color]
I know I have a BBCode error in my signature but I really cba to fix it.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”