[OTTD] wietse's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
wietse
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] wietse's screenshots

Post by wietse »

this are my first screenshot i ever made. I just started playing it one month ago.
Just look at them at say what you think of them.
Attachments
This is the first game with a large network for trains. Just take a look at the large junctions in the lower right corner. costed me a lot of time to create
This is the first game with a large network for trains. Just take a look at the large junctions in the lower right corner. costed me a lot of time to create
Purmorum Transport, 29 Sep 1945.png (160.5 KiB) Viewed 451 times
A screenshot from another game. this is the largest city on the map. almost al trains stop at this station
A screenshot from another game. this is the largest city on the map. almost al trains stop at this station
Hoenderhoven Transport, 1 Aug 1934.png (242.46 KiB) Viewed 416 times
Same town but a few years later. the town has expended drastic. Now even more trains stop here
Same town but a few years later. the town has expended drastic. Now even more trains stop here
Hoenderhoven Transport, 5 Dec 1952.png (275.61 KiB) Viewed 426 times
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] wietse's screenshots

Post by White Rabbit »

Nice screenshots. Maybe it's time to build a more urban station, instead of sticking with a rural one, for such a large city?
wietse
Engineer
Engineer

Post by wietse »

Two screenshots of my latest game. playing with the US trainset. Really loving that set.
Attachments
This is the bussiest place on the map (for now), it is a steal mill visited by 10 trains. and the town is also visited by 10 trains.
This is the bussiest place on the map (for now), it is a steal mill visited by 10 trains. and the town is also visited by 10 trains.
Westerhoven Transport, 25 Nov 1931.png (279.05 KiB) Viewed 387 times
this is a screenshot I really like, it shows zwaagbeek at a bussy (is this correct??) moment. the large train going to the right is my largest passergers train earning me a lot of money. to left are two smaller trains.
this is a screenshot I really like, it shows zwaagbeek at a bussy (is this correct??) moment. the large train going to the right is my largest passergers train earning me a lot of money. to left are two smaller trains.
Westerhoven Transport, 8 Dec 1931.png (263.98 KiB) Viewed 396 times
wietse
Engineer
Engineer

Post by wietse »

Maybe I should, but doesn't it look more peacefull thisway.

(if you can look past al the smoking and dirty trains)
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

wietse wrote:Maybe I should, but doesn't it look more peacefull thisway.

(if you can look past al the smoking and dirty trains)
Are you saying that a rural station placed in the middle of a bustling metropolis has enough quaint quietness to overcome the overwhelming noise and colours of the city? :P What I was trying to say was that it just looks out of place.

By the way, passenger trains don't have/need cabooses. Only freight trains, which by law until the 80s, had to have a caboose.
wietse
Engineer
Engineer

Post by wietse »

I never knew were they were for, it just looked good.
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

White Rabbit wrote:...time to build a more urban station, instead of sticking with a rural one, for such a large city?
ooh, now, those platforms are nice. wonder who made the first sprites for that. :roll: :P
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
wietse
Engineer
Engineer

Post by wietse »

it has been a long time since I have posted some screenies. but i made shots i didn't want you to miss:

First one is the station of Milano, a importend station in my network:
The seccond shows the station of Pozzoleone nel Naviglio, started as a small town but is wanted it to grow big fast because it has a good possition on the map, there for massive station.
And the last one is the station of Cittalonga, same story as in the second.

hope you enjoye
Attachments
Milano and its station.
Milano and its station.
Mezzachiari Transport, 30 Dec 1951.png (268.14 KiB) Viewed 295 times
Mezzachiari Transport, 5 Apr 1946.png
Mezzachiari Transport, 5 Apr 1946.png (267.59 KiB) Viewed 287 times
Mezzachiari Transport, 5 Apr 1946#1.png
Mezzachiari Transport, 5 Apr 1946#1.png (248.12 KiB) Viewed 291 times
wietse
Engineer
Engineer

Post by wietse »

The next three screenshots show the same stations but a few years later.
the first one is milano again, but it had a major rebuild, gained 2 tracks. and it needed them because it had massive traffic jam.
the second shows Pozzoleone nel Naviglio. this station also gained a track. and it almost doubled in size. this really is a major investment town.
the third screenshot is of Cittalonga, station didn't change but the town grew a lot. also you can see the new line to the right. running on those line's are coal trains with 35 cars. (screenhots later)

here they are:
Attachments
Mezzachiari Transport, 5 Mrt 1952.png
Mezzachiari Transport, 5 Mrt 1952.png (277.32 KiB) Viewed 302 times
Mezzachiari Transport, 28 Aug 1951#1.png
Mezzachiari Transport, 28 Aug 1951#1.png (282.03 KiB) Viewed 296 times
Mezzachiari Transport, 22 Nov 1951#1.png
Mezzachiari Transport, 22 Nov 1951#1.png (256.33 KiB) Viewed 307 times

Return to “Screenshots”