Easy adding of stations/waypoints to vehicle schedule

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Easy adding of stations/waypoints to vehicle schedule

Post by Hyronymus »

If you add stations/waypoints to a vehicle schedule it automaticly returns to the normal cursor after adding one station/waypoint. Is it possible to keep the cursor in "select a station"-mode until you right-click after the last station?!
EirikhO
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EirikhO »

If you mean what I think, I agree with you. That have annoyed me a bit that I have to press "Go to" or whatever it's called the few times I've played any of the TT-games.
This is my signature.
m3henry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by m3henry »

sounds good :)
and should be a good feature
but there should be a choice of, right click to end selecting or click goto to end selecting.

this also reminds me of a feature in TTO thats missing in TTD, its similar, but is for tunnels and bridges, when i'm building lage networks with many bridges and tunnels this would be useful if applied in the same way.
The occasional look back at your past can teach you a great many things...
Vloris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Vloris »

Maybe something like Ctrl-click goto button will activate goto mode in a 'sticky' way? That sounds rather easy to use to me:
If you want to use the normal one-goto-only button, just do so.
If you want to add multiple orders, ctrl-click the goto button and go ahead. You will stay in 'goto' mode as long as the train-order window is open and you haven't clicked another button inside of it.

Return to “Suggestions”