[OTTD] Dylan's Wandering Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Red.xiii
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] Dylan's Wandering Screenshots

Post by Red.xiii »

Hello all,

Long time viewer, thought i might share some from my new game :)

With this one I'm going to try and build a bit more realistically than normal, with emphasis on leaving the land as it is and not just clearing a path through the mountains!

Can anyone explain why/how people are using the siding's I see on other screenshots?
Attachments
We start our journey at Dunbourne bridge. The local community were very pleased to see construction start after many years of negotiation. Plans were drawn up around 1915, but lack of development of any trains delayed the network opening! Citizens were ve
We start our journey at Dunbourne bridge. The local community were very pleased to see construction start after many years of negotiation. Plans were drawn up around 1915, but lack of development of any trains delayed the network opening! Citizens were ve
Manley Transport, 24th Aug 1920.png (83.9 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
The central station in my little network, Manley has the potential to grow very large. We can just see one of the new trains leaving the platform. First time playing with UKRS so I have no idea how they will perform!
The central station in my little network, Manley has the potential to grow very large. We can just see one of the new trains leaving the platform. First time playing with UKRS so I have no idea how they will perform!
Manley Transport, 28th Aug 1920.png (97.49 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
Here we see the two trains about to pass each other of the difficult passage into the hills. These Trees by SAC are truly amazing.
Here we see the two trains about to pass each other of the difficult passage into the hills. These Trees by SAC are truly amazing.
Manley Transport, 13th Sep 1920.png (100.83 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
Red.xiii
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Red.xiii »

Strange, I'm sure i put those pictures in order...

Last one
Attachments
End of the line for our little network. Not making much money from this line so expansion will have to happen quite quickly.
End of the line for our little network. Not making much money from this line so expansion will have to happen quite quickly.
Manley Transport, 24th Sep 1920.png (111.61 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

dylan.farrow wrote:Strange, I'm sure i put those pictures in order...
The forum throws them in a random order anyway :s.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
patter
Engineer
Engineer

Post by patter »

Nice screenshots there. What GRF are you using for the tunnel graphic? Its about the best early-looking one I've seen.
Leviath.NL
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Leviath.NL »

patter wrote:Nice screenshots there. What GRF are you using for the tunnel graphic? Its about the best early-looking one I've seen.
http://tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=31936 :wink:

Return to “Screenshots”