Pictures of your games (non-OT thread)

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

Well, that's another proof I should read posts more carefully.. Thanks anyways! :)
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Darkmast49 wrote:Well, that's another proof I should read posts more carefully.. Thanks anyways! :)
No problem :)
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Here's a picture of my new game.
Attachments
3201, The first loco in the WhiteHand government Railways. Passengers barely visible. Railfans interested.
3201, The first loco in the WhiteHand government Railways. Passengers barely visible. Railfans interested.
20.PNG (102.52 KiB) Viewed 16210 times
Formerly known as Lachie
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Nice town - that would be Winchester, would it not?
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

I think it is, I remember seeing the other half of it in the screenshot Whitey posted in his crash report.

I'm amazed at how everything looks with the landscape in place.
Currently working under the name 'reldred' on Github, and Discord.
NFO/NML coder, part-time patch writer for JGRPP, and all round belligerent.

14:40 <orudge> I can't say I discriminate against any particular user
14:41 <Aegir> orudge: I can!
MovingHenk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MovingHenk »

Hi, just two pics of a sunny day in TTDland....

Hope you like them as much as i do. :)
Attachments
Scr2.png
Scr2.png (87.03 KiB) Viewed 16101 times
Scr1.png
Scr1.png (86.91 KiB) Viewed 16106 times
About my avatar

Movin' on.......
.....................Henk
lifeblood
President
President

Post by lifeblood »

Are those ants on your streets, or just really bad shading? It reminds me of some socks I bought last week. :wink:
Bastiaan
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Bastiaan »

Ah well, I really like the idea of the graphics. The only bad thing is the implementation :wink:
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Second: Here's a picture of Winchester - two years later.

First picture shows an expansion of my line, a few years later.
Attachments
3201 passes the ridge, overlooking the brand new Winchester station. Passengers impressed. Railfans VERY impressed.
3201 passes the ridge, overlooking the brand new Winchester station. Passengers impressed. Railfans VERY impressed.
21.PNG (185.9 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
The Kesteven Point Line is by the sea. The company's brand new 36-class loco takes it's maiden trip. Passengers uninterested. Railfans like the green.
The Kesteven Point Line is by the sea. The company's brand new 36-class loco takes it's maiden trip. Passengers uninterested. Railfans like the green.
22.PNG (49.69 KiB) Viewed 15907 times
Formerly known as Lachie
RK
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by RK »

MovingHenk wrote:Hi, just two pics of a sunny day in TTDland....

Hope you like them as much as i do. :)
Has TT now a 16-color-palette?
According to your graphical preferences you should try Simutrans. ;)
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

heres a screnie of my NSWSet game. Heres the bussies passenger station on the network. Heres a screenie of that station refurbished and the new B set on its maiden journey at its termin us ready to go back to its home station.
Attachments
SCR17.png
SCR17.png (191.09 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
SCR20.png
SCR20.png (213.93 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Oooh, JGR's station patch is awesome stuff. I'm only slowly figuring out the possibilites for this...

Here's a nice simple one. The "Building" in the foreground, as well as the platform with the sheds in the background, are part of "one" station, while the platform with the coal train is a whole different station altogether. That way, the goods train always goes to the platform with the sheds, and the coal train can always load on it's own platform, yet the whole thing looks like one complex.

If I wanted to be really tricky, I could use the restrictive signals and whatnot to add a passenger terminus to the main station, yet have it next to the freight...

oh, the possibilites!
Attachments
SCR361.png
SCR361.png (27.17 KiB) Viewed 15567 times
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

heres a screenie of one of my junctions, it started out smaller, and i did all sorts of work, and where possible left all the track to rust that isnt being used.
Attachments
SCR19.png
SCR19.png (150.03 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Raichase wrote:Oooh, JGR's station patch is awesome stuff. I'm only slowly figuring out the possibilites for this...

Here's a nice simple one. The "Building" in the foreground, as well as the platform with the sheds in the background, are part of "one" station, while the platform with the coal train is a whole different station altogether. That way, the goods train always goes to the platform with the sheds, and the coal train can always load on it's own platform, yet the whole thing looks like one complex.

If I wanted to be really tricky, I could use the restrictive signals and whatnot to add a passenger terminus to the main station, yet have it next to the freight...

oh, the possibilites!
Teehee, it's awesome fun, no? Check this out, combination terminus, through, express bypass, and then theres a big maglev station nextdoor to it aswell. One station, but using waypoints to direct traffic.
Attachments
stationwoot.png
stationwoot.png (88.73 KiB) Viewed 15555 times

Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

A game started in 1980!? Without a focus on realism!? Preposterous.

But anyways, some screens of this game:

1) Pranway Transfer, 1990. Those industries were not randomly placed like that. Why is that station so ugly? I don't know. It's a good question.

2) Pranway Transfer, 2010. Pranway Transfer is an output line, Pranway East in an input line. Personally, I think PBS tends to make station entrance/exits rather unimpressive. There is a Mercedes truck on the road just below the Refinery. It is such a significant part of the whole network.

3) Midgar, 15. That indicates that I have named 15 cities "Midgar" after playing FFVII. Midgar International Airport is actually part of a seperate town. Local trains are unrealistically composed of single headed Eurostars. They will be replaced with Wardale 5AT's at the appropriate time :D
Attachments
CLPT17003.png
CLPT17003.png (249.86 KiB) Viewed 15437 times
CLPT17002.png
CLPT17002.png (159.44 KiB) Viewed 15440 times
CLPT17001.png
CLPT17001.png (188.6 KiB) Viewed 15438 times
||Linkxors||NW||DA||BS||MJ||
Dave

Post by Dave »

Lloyd Wolf wrote:A game started in 1980!? Without a focus on realism!? Preposterous.

But anyways, some screens of this game:

1) Pranway Transfer, 1990. Those industries were not randomly placed like that. Why is that station so ugly? I don't know. It's a good question.

2) Pranway Transfer, 2010. Pranway Transfer is an output line, Pranway East in an input line. Personally, I think PBS tends to make station entrance/exits rather unimpressive. There is a Mercedes truck on the road just below the Refinery. It is such a significant part of the whole network.

3) Midgar, 15. That indicates that I have named 15 cities "Midgar" after playing FFVII. Midgar International Airport is actually part of a seperate town. Local trains are unrealistically composed of single headed Eurostars. They will be replaced with Wardale 5AT's at the appropriate time :D
How unrealistic :P

First of all you name 15 cities Midgar, then you use single-headed Class 373s! SACRILEGE!

But cool shots :P
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Managed to get an interesting look, combining UKRS, the Japanset landscape, SAC's awesome trees, then with temperate and arctic climate buildings, and then the Japanset buildings, the North American Building Set, and TTRSv2!

Interesting result, I like it :D.

Let no-one say that I'm against multi-culturalism :P.
Attachments
eh.png
eh.png (104.63 KiB) Viewed 15568 times

SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Wonderful!!! :P

I agree that sets should be mixed for a great result! :D
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Nilo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nilo »

That looks indeed like a nice city. the diversity of buildings makes it so wonderfull and it's getting close to a real city as no buildings in reallife is the same.

Do you have a zip of your graphic list and files? :lol:
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

look at his website, he coded quite a few of those sets.

Return to “Screenshots”