LocoMod - Savegame Tool v0.2

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

LocArny
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by LocArny »

Click

Why do I have this problem? Locomotion is installed in C:/Program Files/Atari/Locomotion...

I have to say that in the past I had Locomotion installed on the D:/ Drive, but because of this problem I reïnstalled it (I read somewhere that this was the solution)...

How can I fix it?
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

d:/ ?

i tought it should be d:\..
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

LocArny wrote:Click

Why do I have this problem? Locomotion is installed in C:/Program Files/Atari/Locomotion...

I have to say that in the past I had Locomotion installed on the D:/ Drive, but because of this problem I reïnstalled it (I read somewhere that this was the solution)...

How can I fix it?

it is in the registry.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LocoMod "locodir REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Atari\Locomotion"

Use Regedit.exe to change the values.
make sure you have the slashes the way i have them.

also, you might be able to just delete the key and see if locomod rebuilds it correctly.

Hope that fixes your problem.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
LocArny
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by LocArny »

Thank you! It works!

Btw: I reinstalled the program several times, that didn't work. This do though :)
theshipper
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by theshipper »

Can the creater of this program add the .dat files to this program? i saw that he is planing on it. PLZ I BEG YOU DO THIS FOR US!
Thanks
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Why should he do that?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
theshipper
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by theshipper »

well then we dont need the hassel of messing with xml files and a few other things. Well im only asking if not dont worry about it. :)
theshipper
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by theshipper »

I found a VERY useful tool insted of locotool i think this maybe the same program. STILL it has so easy workings. its called locotool Frontend.
You can get it at the locomotion fanpage.
here ->http://www.locomotion-fanpage.net/forum ... =17&lim=20
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
The Laughing Man
Engineer
Engineer

Post by The Laughing Man »

I know I may get a world of stick for posting this but what exactly does this utility do?

I HAVE downloaded it and installed it and it seems to run fine but it doesn't seem to allow you to do anything besides allow some vehicles and change the names and of competitors and mess around with some liinked sound files.

I downloaded the same file for TTDX and that allowed to mess with everything withint he save games; money, vehicles, costs, competitors, stsations, etc but this one doesn't seem to allow you to do anything of any real importance.

Have I missed something?
[img]http://madcap_2000_chat.homestead.com/files/Laughsig.jpg[/img]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

How difficult is it to read the first post? Everything you want to know is in it...

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=211441#211441
dragonman14
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dragonman14 »

do i have to save it some how or does it save when im done?
i blead black blood
(vist my myspace)
GO STARCRAFT!!!
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

dragonman14 wrote:do i have to save it some how or does it save when im done?
You don't read the stickies, do you?
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=353780#353780
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
dragonman14
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dragonman14 »

the first post of this form that pic when im done with that do i need to save it or does it do that by itself and if i need to save it how do i?
i blead black blood
(vist my myspace)
GO STARCRAFT!!!
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

dragonman14 wrote:the first post of this form that pic when im done with that do i need to save it or does it do that by itself and if i need to save it how do i?
The last line in my tutorial of locomod says:

Just close the program with the cross and start up lomo.
It always works.

So when you start that scenario, all changes are already in it. :shock:
-
-
-
-
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

almost...

some vehicles you have to rebuy, some you have to pick up from street/track and place it again. depends on the type of changes..
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
President
President

Post by WWW »

I'm annoyed by this program.
Skiper410
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Skiper410 »

No improvements since then? :?
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Skiper410 wrote:No improvements since then? :?
I does everything you need.
-
-
-
-
Skiper410
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Skiper410 »

It still cannot read Scenarios and objects as it seems to be develloped in the future. Well, for objects, not so shure, but scenarios...

I don't understand something : on one of my savegames, he crashes for some reason, with no other error message than the windows one.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”