[WIP][REL] TR MODS. INDEX THREAD 2

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

sarahagain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

[WIP][REL] TR MODS. INDEX THREAD 2

Post by sarahagain »

TR MODS

NG Track with Diagonals

Narrow Gauge Track DAT file, with Diagonals Straights, 45 Degree curves, and "Halt" Station (Also Known As "Tramstop")(Barney_5uk and TR) REPLACES ORIGINAL TRACKNG.DAT FILE!

TR Tourist Centre Industry (BETA version 1)

Based on the Ski Centre, this industry accepts passengers, and produces passengers. Useful for stations with no other passenger sources. (TR) NEW INDUSTRY, does not overwrite anything.

These MODS are attatched to the TR Talyllyn Railway Map/Scenario, link below...

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=27423

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR Vehicle Sets

The Locomotion Vehicles included in these releases are all based on the vehicles included with the game (Game Stock). Most have a few specs changed, intoduction dates, etc. All have No Breakdowns.

(All Mods done using LocoTool.)

All file names HAVE been changed, and all begin with TR, so you will NOT overwrite the original stock using this release.

To use this stock in the game, you will have to add the vehicles using the SCENARIO EDITOR in game, or other modding tools.

Now Released. For Latest Versions, see here...

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26539

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR MAPS/SCENARIOS

TR Maps/Scenarios. Most have their own thread. The INDEX Thread is here...

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=27974

ORIGINAL POST....

Hi there.
Some of the things that have been bugging me about Loco is the lack of locos in 1900, the lack of decent mail carrying facilities, and the breakdown thing.

I have now started modding some of the Game Locos and Stock (Specs Only!) to resemble earlier versions of some of the Locos, and changing the early Passenger Carriages Specs to allow more mail and less passengers in one version (The TR Passenger Guard Carriage, or TRPG)and a more accurate Passenger number in the TR Passenger Carriage, or TRPC).

I have done this for both the 1900 carriage, and the larger carriages (1920s), which now also have a Passenger Guard Version, to allow mail carriage.

This reflects the fact that British railways have/had Guard and luggage accomodation in some passenger carriages (Brake Ends), and these once carried mail!

I intend to "have a go" at most of the British Game Stock eventually, to remove breakdowns and make them a bit more "realistic" in dates, etc. (I do not intend to go TOO far at the moment...I have only been using Loco Tool for a couple of Hours!)

I know "anyone" can do this using LocoTool, but think that there may well be people who would like it done for them?

Comments welcome...

/me ducks! :lol
Last edited by sarahagain on 20 Mar 2007 18:45, edited 12 times in total.
SkyNet
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by SkyNet »

hey you know what ?
some screens are allways good ;)

but your modding sounds like a nice idea :)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

SkyNet wrote:hey you know what ?
some screens are allways good ;)

but your modding sounds like a nice idea :)
Those are stock pictures so if you know how the originals look then you dont need pictures :P, i dont have any experience with english trains. so i dont think i can help out :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
sarahagain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Screenshots of BETA Versions...

Post by sarahagain »

As IA says, these are just the in game stock with modified Statistics, etc.
Mainly 100% reliability with no breakdowns, and the intro dates changed.

So, the actual LOOKS are exactly as standard.

I have put some pics up and made up installation packages, SEE FIRST POST FOR LINK :!:
Last edited by sarahagain on 20 Mar 2007 18:21, edited 3 times in total.
sarahagain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Attatchments Deleted to save space...

Post by sarahagain »

See First Post For RELEASED STOCK LINK :!:
Last edited by sarahagain on 08 Oct 2006 17:47, edited 9 times in total.
Train-a-Mania
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Train-a-Mania »

Hi Sarahagain,

Good to see you (again). They look very good! I was thinking that there should be more early locos for the US as well (not a request, just a comment).
Nick - Creator of the virtual railroading review series:

sarahagain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by sarahagain »

See First Post For RELEASED STOCK LINK :!:

Yes, there is USA Stock :wink:

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”