Very fine pixel art you got there, Jezulkim!
I like a lot the texture you give to them, using a lot of contrast between dark and bright colors. The roofs in the warehouses are excellent!
I could think of these improvements you can put into it:
> Platforms for passengers should be 2 or 3 pixels in heighth. Think that actual station platforms are usually quite high, so you can enter directly the car without climbing.
> From the passenger platforms, there is one where the upper part of the roof looks the same as the platform floor. Try to avoid it, it looks odd. The other one, in the other hand, looks quite nice
> The platforms on each side of the tracks look different because you used different yellow for the dafety line, and the south platform is darker than the north one. I know this might be an effect for the shadow of the roof, but it makes each opposite platform look very different, a uniform texture is reccommended.
> The station building has some more problems... it's hard to do buildings! It seems out of proportion: it looks big compared to the rest of elements. It looks like a small cottage house, but out of proportion. However if the size of the building is correct, you'll have to make it look like it's in the right proportions:
* there is something in the roof... I was sure it was a chimmeny, but now it looks like a panel seen from behind...
If it's a panel, I reccommend you to make it just be seen from front, it's hard to understand... If you still want it seen from behind, you have to make it clearer to see at such a small size: use a color different from the one of the station's walls (that's what makes me think it's a chimmeny)
If it's really a chimmeny, then it's quite big, it gives a sensation that the building is seen from closer than all the rest.
* the windows are too big too. You could use a checkered pattern to make them look as composed of many small parts.
* the heighth from floor to roof is 8, this is too big. Make it 5 or 6.
* the part to the right looks strange, because it's almost in the tracks
* there seems to be no access from the building to the platform.
So the first step seems to be to reduce the building. Once you have done this:
- If it fits inside one platform (1/3 ttd square), you can make it one of the station tiles.
- If it's still bigger, you can make it as Michael Blunk's stations: either be in the central platform between 2 tracks, or be a noon track tile.
Keep trying, I liked this one a lot and want to see more!