Purno's New Railway Fence

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Purno's New Railway Fence

Post by Purno »

I only uploaded this at Dinges's site, which seems to be down, so I got no place to upload this GRF.

I dunno if the DOS version is correct, I just decoded and encoded it again with GRFcodec, but can't test it.

Credits go to me and Szappy.
Attachments
fencew.grf
New Railway Fence (windows)
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 3804 times
fence.grf
New Railway Fence (dos)
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 1198 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Purno, post some screenies please?! ;) :P
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Sure;

Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

looks very good! I hope it works under OTTD aswell. :D

(same goes for the displayed NL trains!) :wink:
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

Hey, I've got a couple questions concerning that.

1. Does it come with the catenary? I like yours better because it has fewer supports on the straightways.

2. Does anyone know offhand if TTD allows different fencing for the different track types ATM?
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

It's a seperate GRF, Ken. You need to download the catanery seperatley from the Dutch Trainset website (see my sig or Purno's sig).
SWASTIKA
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SWASTIKA »

Looks good Purno, pity i can't say the same about your junction! :lol:
-------------------------------------------
Like my new sig? Every pixel drawn from scratch :D
Sonicelo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Sonicelo »

Am I realy that stupid...

TTDgraphics is down for a short while! (Maintenance and repair)

With any other link I cant find them.

Edit: nvm.. found it in last Purno's link :P
http://users2.tt-forums.net/dutchset/home.php
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Woohoo! Thanks Purno, I was about to PM you for the .grf to this a few days ago!
Currently working under the name 'reldred' on Github, and Discord.
NFO/NML coder, part-time patch writer for JGRPP, and all round belligerent.

14:40 <orudge> I can't say I discriminate against any particular user
14:41 <Aegir> orudge: I can!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

krtaylor wrote:Hey, I've got a couple questions concerning that.

1. Does it come with the catenary? I like yours better because it has fewer supports on the straightways.
Can't be. The location and amount of the catenary pilons are defined by TTDPatch, and GRF-independant, AFAIK, MB's elrails[w].grf got the same amount of pilons.
2. Does anyone know offhand if TTD allows different fencing for the different track types ATM?
I only know it used to be no, dunno if they worked on it now, I've never heard of something.
Image Image
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

purno i think its just these are further apart. The dos version of the fences work, i also noticed they replace the fence trams use.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Peteza
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Peteza »

Looks really nice Purno! :)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Thanks, but it's nothing new, the fence was drawn (and coded) ages ago :P
Image Image

Return to “Graphics Development”