[REL] Semi Truck and Trailer Pack update: 28.3.2006

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

Illegal_Alien wrote:How do they look on the slopes / steep slopes?

Because judging the dark sides you are using the VC to make the .png files; and they dont have the steep slopes sprites.
the VC has all slopes sprites, when you make a train then have you all slopes sprites. from my trucks are not all slopes sprites so corectly i have found 28 position for corectly and 4 position from the slopes sprites looking not so good. i make a copy system a 136 sprites to 64 sprites
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Sorry, but i cant realy make a sense out of that sentence. :?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

me neither :roll:

BTW my trucks all have the correct slope-sprites AFAIK
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

i have no idea, but looking at them on slopes, and looking at what he said, i almost think he said he uses VC to make the sprites then copies the shallow hills to the steep hills. that would explain the leaning problem.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

[quote="Plastikman"]he uses VC to make the sprites then copies the shallow hills to the steep hills. quote]

no no that does i not. can that not so good from German after English translate what I do exactly. Seelenquell can that translate what i does
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

mayday wrote:
Plastikman wrote:he uses VC to make the sprites then copies the shallow hills to the steep hills. quote]

no no that does i not. can that not so good from German after English translate what I do exactly. Seelenquell can that translate what i does
oh ok. thanks for clearing that up. :)
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

a new Peterbilt 379 and 379L (Long Version) is in the pack yet
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (105.25 KiB) Viewed 5814 times
Hobgoblin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hobgoblin »

all added and looking good i did notice on slopes that they look like they are sliding up hill but very small problem so i dont care :lol:

i have played with Frontend 2 to change dates.
Traditional American Trucks have kept the same style for many years so i have lowered the speed and power of the short truck and set its design date as 1960
(i know there are more modern style American Trucks but older styles are still popular)

The long wheel base as 1970 also slightly faster and more powerful
(than the short wheelbase but lower than it was)

Actros 1985 earlier than real life but fits with progressive power and speed increases

FH12 (changed to FH16 with 610bhp) in 1995 For those that don't know the FH12 has a 12litre engine and the FH16 has a 16litre Engine i will chnge them all back later but i am playing a mainly road game from 1900 next and want my semi trucks earlyer :lol:

it is weird to have american style semi trucks in with my european trucks but this is common in australia and some other places so why not :lol: :lol:
english trucker intrests transport games and driving cars...............i must be mad

LIFE the game................Because you have to play
mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

have the real dates from here for peterbilt
http://www.peterbilt.com/379Details.asp?model=model379
have maked 379 for middle machine with 435bhp
and the 379L for bigest 625bhp

here the volvo:
http://www.volvo.com/trucks/global/en-g ... o_FH16.htm
have see that the VolvoFH12 is a FH16 her has 580-660bhp

actros:
http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/ger ... .0003.html
the bigest blueTec actros has 569-590bhp
and blackedition has 612 bhp
mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

here a chemical
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (66.75 KiB) Viewed 5725 times
Hobgoblin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hobgoblin »

nice mayday very nice :D
i have only changed the stats for my next game which is ready to go then i will use your origional stats
I did try having both the heavy and real trucks in a game but i only had 1 truck available
so i have just 1 of each now i have played with all your trucks except for the FH12
That has just arrived in my current game here are two actros trucks and containers carrying goods with some of seelenqualls trucks in my current game
ImageI have been practicing making trucks go where i want i think it is working now :lol:
english trucker intrests transport games and driving cars...............i must be mad

mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

found now one away in the gmax + VC, so that I no dark sides more has on my Trucks and Trailers. see the would distinguish between the trailern on the pic at.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (67.26 KiB) Viewed 5691 times
Hobgoblin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hobgoblin »

mayday wrote:found now one away in the gmax + VC, so that I no dark sides more has on my Trucks and Trailers. see the would distinguish between the trailern on the pic at.
yeah the trailer in front looks much better well done mayday you can really see the difference much brighter

3 day
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by 3 day »

Not too sure if anyone has said this yet but can you please develop road trains because i love them
Windows is based on doors.
Please visit my favourite website!
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

3 day wrote:Not too sure if anyone has said this yet but can you please develop road trains because i love them
If you had search for the road trains, you would of found that they are not possible, there's a limit as to how many trailers can be attached to a truck, and it's 1 i think.
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

yet we can make a road-train.. make a truck with 3 trailers as ONE dat.. and another DAT without a truck but 4 trailers.. should work, shouldn´t it? :twisted:
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Seelenquell wrote:yet we can make a road-train.. make a truck with 3 trailers as ONE dat.. and another DAT without a truck but 4 trailers.. should work, shouldn´t it? :twisted:
Why don't you go test your theory :wink: :)
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

*cough*

ehm this is no priority for me ATM, as i make in this moment the BR477-subway-edition :twisted:
but the theory-test is in schedule now hehe shouldn´t be to difficult
mayday
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mayday »

a one dat with 3 trailer ore 4 that goes not, man can not couple than the trailers on the truck have that tested for a half year

edit: see the pic that was my first test xml for the flatbed trailers for a half year. can couple couple couple the trailers
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (95.52 KiB) Viewed 5545 times
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

ehm mmh..

you could tried harder.. :twisted:

ATM i can´t couple the trailer to the truck but here it is :twisted:
Attachments
Screenshot16.gif