Serbian road vehicles - Tram set completed!

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Serbian road vehicles - Tram set completed!

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Pozdrav svim zaljubljenicima u najbolju igricu svih vremena!!!
Hello to all fans of all-times best game!!!

Finally I'm ready to finish my dream for long time (with your help!) Serbian rail set is finished, so I decided to start new project: Serbian road vehicles. After that, there will be all "ground" Serbian vehicles in TTD! (Aircrafts are also in progress, but slow for now.) I made some buses and trucks, they are part of George's long vehicles (altough you can find separate buses GRF here). You can take a look on tracking table:

http://www.oocities.com/wilesttdpage/roadvehicles.htm

Thanx for any help!

(Note: GRFs are for WIN version. If you need DOS version, you can convert GRF with my WIN-DOS Graphic Converter).

For Open TTD users is prepared Serbian tram set - Open TTD Remix with more features.
Attachments
srvtbw.grf
Taster containing 6 buses.
(14.96 KiB) Downloaded 5896 times
srvttw.grf
Tram set containing 12 trams.
(153.57 KiB) Downloaded 644 times
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 19 Jul 2015 19:15, edited 56 times in total.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Snail
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Snail »

Hmmm... lots of buses are Saurers, Ikaruses and Mercedes... and all the trucks appear to be Saurer, Mercedes, MAN or Fiat models built under license... was there ever anything *truly* serbian? ;)
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Well, "serbian set" doesn't mean "everything was designed, developed and produced in Serbia by serbians"
was there ever anything *truly* serbian?
those buses transport everyday people through the cities of Serbia. For me that's true enough.

It's just a graphics set where one can play with the vehicles you can usually see in Serbia; that's all.
For example, the same happens with the Spain set: almost all vehicles are from abroad. But they have unique color schemes and they belong to Spain's railway history, so that's their charisma. Surely, if you are not from Spain, or not familiar with spanish railways, you won't find it quite interesting. Just don't play with it and that's all; its existence doesn't harm you.

W.Coyote, good luck with those buses; they might not have pedigree, but you are a great artist and there's a lot of people following your work.
Snail
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Snail »

By all means... I just thought that original vehicles would be more interesting for players from other countries! :roll:
For instance, I'm not german, but I love to play with the DB Set, as it features unique vehicles which represent that country, and that country only.

Anyway, I can help you with some info about those trucks by Fiat/Iveco, here are a couple of pages with drawings (I think Zastava produced the 615 under license):
http://www.zuckerfabrik24.de/fiat/fiat615_1.htm
http://www.zuckerfabrik24.de/fiat/fiat616_1.htm

I might be able to find stuff for the TurboZeta too, if you're interested.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Is there already a RV set with the standard TT sizes?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

2Snail: Yes, you can provide all possible data, every help (in data collecting, drawing, coding) is welcome. And you're right, allmost all vehicles are built under license, except contemporary buses; there are developed in Ikarbus (with MAN or Mercedes engine), but there are manufactured in Serbia. Don't forget about rail sets, as Sancimaru said, most vehicles are from various countries, so it'd be vith this RV set also.
2Purno: Serbian not, I don't know other RV set with TTD shape. Anybody knows?
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Wile E. Coyote wrote:2Purno: Serbian not, I don't know other RV set with TTD shape. Anybody knows?
If there's not, I suggest making this one at TT scale.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

I see, most people are for TTD scale. This is reason I put poll before doing anything else (all done for now are these 6 buses); if most people like George's measurements, this vehicles will be simply included in George's set (of course, if he need them), but with TTD scale, this is other situation. Other reason for new set is to have real dates of introduction, max. speeds, etc (AFAIK random triggers for now are only for liveries and capacities, please patch devs. correct me if I'm not right, or if you're planning to add more changeable characteristics).

DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Random triggers are for:
- Vehicle gets new load of cargo (only after it was empty)
- Vehicle enters a depot and is serviced
- The consist has unloaded all cargo
- Any vehicle of the consist receives cargo

Callbacks, OTOH, are for:
- Load amount
- Set refitted capacity
- Cargo sub-type display

Variational/Random graphics are for liveries. The Var/Rand system is used for callbacks too, though Rands don't appear too often in the callback chain.

OT: Your rail GRF is still on my TODO, but getting NFORenum to validate actions B and D-F is currently on top.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Thanx for correction! I messed something obviously :oops: Anyway, there is no possibility to change introduction year, speed etc, am I right?
And thanx! Looking forward to see your post of corrected GRF.

George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

Purno wrote:Is there already a RV set with the standard TT sizes?
Tropic set, cargo set
Image Image Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Biggest problem of the big vehicles, IMO, is that they don't fit well in bus stations and lorry stations. I hope this once will be fixed. (that means, stations where long vehicles do fit in). Big vehicles look better, unfortunately they also do not fit with the scale of the trains, but that's way off anyways.

I'd suggest to make big vehicles, but wouldn't mind when you make small vehicles. (Anyways, make what you want to make, it's your spare time that gets spended on this :wink: )
Image Image
Snail
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Snail »

Hi Wile,
I saw on your tracking table you have a model by OM too. I have some pics and drawings of old models like this or this: they refer to the previous model than your Zastava/OM 35/40. The chassis was pretty much the same tho (the original model was called Tigrotto). I think they also shared parts with the Steyr 680 line.

Hope they can help.
Attachments
OM.zip
(738.43 KiB) Downloaded 1007 times
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

It's useful, several wiews :)
Zastava 615/620 is FIAT's license. I only found this fact on Zastava's site, and anything else not. Anything about them?

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Here is current work by me and George:
Attachments
fap1215-1315white.png
fap1215-1315white.png (19.81 KiB) Viewed 61962 times
fap1215-1315cc.png
fap1215-1315cc.png (31.47 KiB) Viewed 62020 times
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 08 Jan 2006 00:09, edited 3 times in total.

Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

WOW!

They are excellent!! Congratulations!

And there is an ACME truck! I could wait no lesser from the coyote! :mrgreen:
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

I'll finish some trams and trolleys in couple days, but I miss some data to code them for playing :( Could anybody help? I need data for CKD trams T4 and KT4, and some trolleys:
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... &start=256
Thanx!

Prebral
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Prebral »

KT4:
http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramvaj_KT4 (in Czech)

I am not sure, how many simillarities Czech and Serbian share, so here are relevant stats:
* length of case (Délka skříně) - 18 110 mm
* width of case (Šířka skříně) - 2 200 mm
* height of case (Výška skříně) - 3 110 mm
* height of case including trolley (Výška skříně vč. el. výzbroje) - 3 400 mm
* max speed (Maximální rychlost) - 65 km/h
* places for sitting (Počet míst k sezení) - 34
* places for standing (Počet míst k stání) - 90-130
* weight of empty car (Hmotnost prázdného vozu) - 20 tons.

T4YU (version of T4 for export to Yugoslavia):
http://www.svetmhd.net/ckd_tatra/t4yu.php (also in Czech)

width of case (šířka karoserie): 2200 mm
places for standing (míst k sezení): 20 (T4D: 26)
places for standing (míst k stání): 77 (T4D: 88)
engine parameters (parametry motorů): 4 * 40 kW
max speed (max provozní rychlost): 65 / 55 km/h

You may also try to ask at http://forum.tycoonez.com, it is in Czech, but there is also a part of forum dedicated to foreign visitors or topic related to planned CSTramSet ( http://forum.tycoonez.com/viewtopic.php?t=120&start=100)
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

Those trucks look amazing. Must have taken a long time to do. :D
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

Akalamanaia wrote:Those trucks look amazing. Must have taken a long time to do. :D
Do not worry, they are in LV scale :wink:
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Graphics Development”