Lithuanian Transportation Set (BETA)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

I drew this train in 2 or 3 days and tem 2 in 2 days passenger coach was very easy.
maley123
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by maley123 »

wow

i only spend 4 hour or so on my trains
leader of a Maley's Deluxe Railset
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

and that's your main problem.
You make them too fast and you miss some details,make some bad mistakes and stuff like that.
If you do it slowly checking that each detail is right and concentrate on doing only 1 engine it comes out very good.
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

Ok lets cut the off topic!
If my D1 proves to be good i will do this next:
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/lt/die ... ilnius.jpg
I know purno did one but he did a regular and not the new Modernised that has new engine and a very pretty livery :wink:
BTW for those who don't know It's 2M62
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Killer 11 wrote:You see there are no sets for small countries like Lithuania and i'm going to fix that!
Wrong, Serbia is small country also :wink:
BTW, if you have some data, and if you need web designer, I can make tracking table for set.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

Hmm, I know this locomotive, many of them are operating in Poland. Ah... eastern block countries... :)

What I can do for you are again statistics:

Weight: 116,5 tonnes,
Power: 1260 kW (1713 hp),
Max. speed: 100 km/h,
Max. Tractive Effort: 380 kN.

I see that those yours 2M62 were modernised, so stats can be different, especially weight (+/- few tonnes) and maybye other (if modernisation was greater), but you will know better :))

Keep going forward!
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Killer - thats excellent. If I get some spare time in between trams, I might have a bash at coding these trains into the game.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

Siema wrote:
Hmm, I know this locomotive, many of them are operating in Poland. Ah... eastern block countries... :)

What I can do for you are again statistics:

Weight: 116,5 tonnes,
Power: 1260 kW (1713 hp),
Max. speed: 100 km/h,
Max. Tractive Effort: 380 kN.

I see that those yours 2M62 were modernised, so stats can be different, especially weight (+/- few tonnes) and maybye other (if modernisation was greater), but you will know better :))

Keep going forward!
Ye the modernisation is indeed big the engines are changed to new Caterpillar engines(well that is what the pictures description says.
But still i'll need those stats for regular 2m62's

@Raichase thanks for your offer i'm looking forward to it :wink:
@Wile E. Coyote i'll send you the needed info tomorow ok?
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

OK, you can PM them :D
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

Hmm, sorry, but I gave you stats for M62 (not 2M62), my mistake :oops: Now I see the difference between them - 2M62 is just double-head M62, didn't realized that firstly. I have read about those caterpillars later and yes - it was big modernisation. Statistics for 2M62 are:

Weight: (probably 2xca.166t)
Speed: 2940 kW
Power: 100 km/h
Max. TE: 700 kN

BTW, I hope you know about this section of railfaneurope??
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

thanks for pointing me where to find info!
And now only one thing remains unrevealed:
There is a cargo delivery company BEGA that operates in Klaipeda harbor they have 6 locos and i have seen one and it is clearly different from the ones LG use so i would like to find atleast some photos of them unfortunately i can't find any even in BEGA homepage :(
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

I cannot find anything about BEGA's locomotives, except that they have 6 units. No photos. But you can solve that problem in other way. If you are making Lithuanian Railways set you don't need to include private liveries :)) Maybye in future you will find some photos, or you will make some by your self, than you will place it in set. Now keep going on with other locomotives and leave BEGA's livery for now.
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

OK firstly i openly anounce that this is the start for Lithuania trainset for first version it will include only diesel engines and some DMU's
And then i have made some little progress on my 2M62(modernised)
But i won't do anything more until i read your opinions about current _ view :wink:
Attachments
2M62(modernised).png
2M62(modernised).png (1.02 KiB) Viewed 5046 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Are you gonna include the Lithuanian railbus (?) I once drew? :tongue:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

well maybe or maybe i'll redraw it.
You see i want this set to be in a very constant style and i believe our drawing styles differ.
Anyway what do you think about my newest work?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Looks nice, keep up the great work...

btw, who's coding? :O
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

dunno maybe PikaBird will be back basicly this set will not be very complex and it won't be very big so it could be not so difficult to code.
And here's the website design i made.
I intended to do it in as little colors as possible and made it to look very pleasant to the eye.
Attachments
Trainset homepage design.png
Trainset homepage design.png (19.6 KiB) Viewed 943 times
maley123
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by maley123 »

very nice

i remember your very first train :)

it was good :P

if you need help you can always pop to my topic The NL set
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Killer 11 wrote: I intended to do it in as little colors as possible and made it to look very pleasant to the eye.
It looks a bit plain TBH. And wouldn't a dark background be more pleasant to the eye?
maley wrote: if you need help you can always pop to my topic The NL set
NL set?
Image Image
maley123
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by maley123 »

dosnt matter

Return to “Graphics Development”