help with oasis challenge

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

help with oasis challenge

Post by Wolf01 »

Oasis scenery, 50000 litres of oil in 9 years, how to?
i reached only the 55% of the objective in 9 years, using about 10 oil rigs and 15 trains, but all was futile, i didn't won the challenge :cry:
CasB
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by CasB »

Keep expanding :)
Twiggy! (Punkrock)
Severous
Director
Director

Oil Oasis Scenario

Post by Severous »

Try these links

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

http://www.express-world.co.uk/cgi-bin/ ... 18;start=0

At lot of players have mentioned luck with industries expanding output...or bad luck with industries closing. There is luck for sure but you influence it by the quality of the service provided to the industry.

Ive found that one station serving an industry with big supplies stacked up awaiting collection will increase the likelyhood of industry output reducing. Conversly - two stations (or more) serving the same industry and each station well served will increase the chance of industry output increasing.

The tip on this scenario has to be connect up that very short route. Hardly any income - but it racks up the oil carried tally.

Good luck. Post how you get on.
Regards
guywhosstuckat26.5%
Engineer
Engineer

Oil Oasis

Post by guywhosstuckat26.5% »

about beating oil oasis: try kefghalaz oil wells, if thats how its spelled. i got lucky when the production almost=1,500 tons a month. i had six or so trucks and six trains going to the very close by kefghalaz (or whatever) oil refinery. ok, so they weren't making much money. ok, so my rating fell by 8%. but that was an easy way to beat that scenario. and dont bother with the baldwin (or whatever) 280, it is slower and more pricey. if you try building trucks, make sure you make the stations at least 2 blocks wide. if you want to you can keep going by paying off your loan BEFORE trying to carry goods-its as big of a job as carrying oil.
guywhosstuckat26.5%
Engineer
Engineer

Post by guywhosstuckat26.5% »

P.S. do you mean liters or tons?

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”