Incorrect Ruslan capacity (all planes that can't carry pax?)

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Incorrect Ruslan capacity (all planes that can't carry pax?)

Post by DaleStan »

In the purchase list and when first built, the Ruslan claims/has a capacity of 600 tons of coal. All refitting options, however, report the correct 150 ton capacity.

The 600 almost definitely comes from the 600 pax capacity.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
RedFox
Engineer
Engineer

Post by RedFox »

Ruslan AN-124
Payed loading 120 ton

747 - 400 Freighter Boeing
Payed loading 113 ton

It is possible to correct it?
The truth is out there.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Huh? Are you saying the capacity for the Ruslan is incorrect? (We don't have a 747-400; officially, it's a 747-300.)

If so, it's not too hard to correct, but I won't until I get the OK from the powers that be; it may well have been a gameplay decision.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
RedFox
Engineer
Engineer

Post by RedFox »

747 - 300 COMBI
Payed loading 81 t

YES but at AN 124 all the same useful loading is higher than at the Boeing, and you have less... Where reliability and a gameplay
The truth is out there.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

As of at least a66[0], the Ruslan is back to being built with a capacity of 600 pax and no mail.

In the purchase list it still claims a capacity of 600 tons coal, but in the refit window it correctly displays 150 tons of coal.

I could change prop 0F to 96 00 (150 dec); that would fix the purchase list, but not the default cargo when purchased.

[0] Earlier versions crash when building a Ruslan. Crashlogs if you want them, but I doubt that crashlogs that old are interesting.
Attachments
Ruslanw.grf
(8.8 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Patchman »

Was this ever fixed? I don't recall doing so; it's still in my to-do list.
Josef Drexler

TTDPatch main | alpha/beta | nightly | manual | FAQ | tracker
No private messages please, you'll only get the answering machine there. Send email instead.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

It used to be built carrying 600 tons of coal.

*poke* Alphas 55..58 (possibly earlier ones too) build the Ruslan in Planeset 1.0 carrying 600 tons of coal. All versions I tested a59 and later build it carrying 600 pax instead.

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”