News letter

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

I don't think there is any offence in that but... The meeting may have been last week, now check the date of creation of the DD writers topic ;).
Hellfire
Transport Empire Developer
Transport Empire Developer

Post by Hellfire »

zuu wrote:Well, I wasn't at the meeting, and yet 2 days after the meeting, noone have pointed out where to find the logs, nor uploaded a copy. :roll:

(Please dont take offense.)
That's where minutes come in handy. And those have been uploaded.
Feel free to contact me over Email! My current timezone: Europe/Amsterdam (GMT+1 or GMT+2)

Code: Select all

+------------Oo.------+
| Transport Empire -> |
+---------------------+
[ General TE Discussion ] [ TE Development ] [ TE Coding ]
Under construction...
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Hellfire wrote:
zuu wrote:Well, I wasn't at the meeting, and yet 2 days after the meeting, noone have pointed out where to find the logs, nor uploaded a copy. :roll:

(Please dont take offense.)
That's where minutes come in handy. And those have been uploaded.
That is true, and I actually read them. But did not check them when I wrote the news for the news letter. :oops:

But thaks for the link. As it is to compicated to remember.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

OK, I'm putting the newsletter together now, anything specific you want mentioned in it? Submissions by tomorrow night please, or I'll just write something myself. ;)
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Well, I think it can be worth to mention that we will sooon elect two design document (DD) writers. That will start to work on our bible, the design document.

I don't think we should mention any dates in the letter, as people tend to take these as written in stone.

In paralell the rest of the team will work on other things. But that I am not sure if that is worth to mention in the news letter. Better keep it short and informative, than long and boring.

As compleeting the FRD have been a milestone, it might be worth to mention that we are done with the FRD special meetings.

A first scratch:
The Transport Empire team have finaly made thier last special FRD meeting, and will soon elect two persons that will write the design document. The design document will be based on the FRD and the decissions at our FRD meetings.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Thanks. :)

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”