building bridges

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
webbit
Engineer
Engineer

building bridges

Post by webbit »

can anyone help please, in a game my opponent has built a railway over mine, now i want to go in the opposite direction and build a bridge over his but i cannot seem to get the bridge to be built, do i have to raise land or lower land or what, when i point to his consruction it says viaduct, how do i bulid a viaduct./

many thanks :oops:
Singaporekid
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Singaporekid »

Hi and welcome to the forums
I don't seem to understand very much so could u please post a screenshot?
But i think u should try holding down the ctrl button to raise and lower the rail
<+Raichase> ugh, I just ate some of my beard D:
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

singaporekid_92 wrote: But i think u should try holding down the ctrl button to raise and lower the rail
thats the one!
but you cant really do it all in one go, you have to build the ramp up with ctrl, then bridge with control and the downramp will go down automatically
chinaloloo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by chinaloloo »

John wrote:
singaporekid_92 wrote: But i think u should try holding down the ctrl button to raise and lower the rail
thats the one!
but you cant really do it all in one go, you have to build the ramp up with ctrl, then bridge with control and the downramp will go down automatically

another question :
How to build tube?
Train is my best love.
If you have the same hobby.Plesa add me to "my good friend" in your ICQ
My ICQ Number :212829395
Chinese Name: 阿童木.
pepecito
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pepecito »

chinaloloo wrote:another question :
How to build tube?
Just like bridges, but give a negative elevation to go underground. :wink:
:: Home Page ::
chinaloloo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by chinaloloo »

pepecito wrote:
chinaloloo wrote:another question :
How to build tube?
Just like bridges, but give a negative elevation to go underground. :wink:
thanks .
The tube is perfect.It is wondful. I like this game.

Can I transport people in this game?

but there is no people in my train when I linkde the two cities.

while i can see the people in buses blongde to the opponent.

why my train can not transport people? I am depressed.

Can anyone help me?!
Train is my best love.
If you have the same hobby.Plesa add me to "my good friend" in your ICQ
My ICQ Number :212829395
Chinese Name: 阿童木.
florin
Engineer
Engineer

Post by florin »

Hi!

What i think for transport people (i may not have right) they don'tlike to travel if the trips takes too much time..i mean you have to use the faster train that you can buy at that time, but i think it's better to don't spend the money on transport people 'cause you will not get rich :).

Now i have some questions if somebody wants to help me.

I saw in some screenshots that some tracks have electric cable for electric trains...i cant build that..why?? That means that i have a version of the game that dosen't have those things?

The second problem is that i can't "transport electric energy" from power plants to the citys (or i don't know how)....pls tell me what's to problem if somebody knows that.

I just heard that the game was stolen and that is unfinished..i was sad to hear that... I like this game a lot and I din't knew about that....

Is there the original version finished? when will it be release?

...and sorry for my imperfect english :)
randknu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by randknu »

I will simply copy my own post here :P

I build my stations underneath the city centre, simulating a subwaystation, then my trains consisting of loco + 5 60 passenger cars are frequently filled to the last seat! The extra cost of building tunnels in to the station is quickly earned back in a year or two...

Note that this only works in advanced economy, in simple economy the income from passengers are so low that even a full train will loose money.

Transport electric energy? would that be transported with boxcars full of batterys or what?

Last time i checked the electric power produced by power stations are transported by power lines... Which is none of our business...

A stupid question deserves a stupid answer :D 8)
-Knut
florin
Engineer
Engineer

Post by florin »

Sorry for my stupid question ...but as you can see or you know, in the industry menu u can see "from" and "to" fields. So a rafinery show at "to" rafined products to be transported to some power plants , when you do that, those fields are geting green and that means that you did sheduled a train or someting for that need. But i'm sure that u know this.

My problem is that i have never see the fields "to" from the power plants, where says that "x market place need electicity" to be green or any color so that means that nobody provides that electricity to the cities. I also had problems when after many years that power plant did not required rafined producs anymore and it did stop the activity because of this, and i havn't see ever a city to get electricity from power plants...so this is why i had that question...i know that the game is not finished so i didn't know if this was a bug or something else.(sorry for my english)
randknu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by randknu »

florin wrote:My problem is that i have never see the fields "to" from the power plants, where says that "x market place need electicity" to be green or any color so that means that nobody provides that electricity to the cities. I also had problems when after many years that power plant did not required rafined producs anymore and it did stop the activity because of this, and i havn't see ever a city to get electricity from power plants...so this is why i had that question...i know that the game is not finished so i didn't know if this was a bug or something else.(sorry for my english)
This is just yet another example of an unfinished game in beta stages being released. :(
-Knut
florin
Engineer
Engineer

Post by florin »

well that is the answer i was expected for

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”