SerbianRailSet(ECS,PBI,FIRS&TouristSet compatible)&scenario

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

SerbianRailSet(ECS,PBI,FIRS&TouristSet compatible)&scenario

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

This is Serbian rail set project topic. This set includes (I hope) all main locos and wagons used in Serbia. In Serbia there are standard gauge tracks 1,435 m and narrow gauge tracks 0,76 m. Also there are needed some industries present in Serbia to replace some non-Serbian industries. You can download latest version of set here. (If you have DOS TTD version, you can convert GRFs with my WIN-DOS Graphic Converter). This set contains standard gauge and narrow gauge part. You can use them separately, or you can use both parts (in that case you can choose which gauge AI will use by changing queue of loading - still not possible with OTTD!). If you use standard gauge set, you must play it with electrifiedrailway on. If you use narrow gauge set, you must play it with unifiedmaglev 2, and you must use narrow gauge tracks GRF, and set it's parameter to 4. For better reality, it's recommended to play this set with tracktypecostdiff on, multihead 0, persistentengines off, gradualloading on, wagonspeedlimits 0 and morecurrencies settings: period=on, comma=off, symafter=on and symbefore=off. Note: Narrow gauge set is not compatible with basetunnels. For detailed instructions, see readme file (included in the pack).
Pics and characteristics of locomotives and wagons you could find in Standard gauge tracking table and Narrow gauge tracking table. You can also join my TT Yahoo! group.

Serbian rail set team:
Artists:
Purno - SG MUs and many other details
Singaporekid, Colonel32, Wile E. Coyote, Sanchimaru - steamers
Wile E. Coyote - wagons, solo locos, NG DMUs, some SG MUs
George - some cargos
Coders:
Lakie - refitting, callbacks for MUs etc.
DaleStan - callbacks for railcars, articulated steamers, MUs, wagons etc, AI management
patchman - refitting etc.
George - refitting
Wile E. Coyote - names and technical data
Death - steamers animation, liveries changing
PikkaBird - AI management
mart3p - OTTD compatibility, fixing some errors, optimizing code, latest releases coder
New industries and cargos:
Wile E. Coyote, George, Siema, DaleStan
Narrow gauge tracks:
cornelius, mart3p
Download NG tracks here
Data collectors:
Wile E. Coyote, lifeblood, Siema, Marek, damir661, Michael Blunck, Nagyzee
Serbian scenario:
Prebral and Wile E. Coyote

Feedback for OTTD players is here

Special thanx to Purno for his very useful drawing tutorials and many details for wagons and locos I drew, DaleStan for his PM lessons in coding and Lakie and patchman for their mIRC lessons in coding, and special thanx for Purno and Lakie for their approval to use their EMU 680 in this set. Thanx to HaroldV, mart3p and Rubidium for testing and Michael Blunck for many useful advices.
(I'm sorry if I forget to mention somebody, I'll certainly do this in future.)

Latest release (ECS, PBI, Tourist set, FIRS and Nuclear chain compatible): 03.06.2015.
***Patch compatibility: Minimum required Patch is 2.6.0 r2334***
***OTTD compatibility: Minimum requred version is 1.2.0***
Attachments
scw.grf
New fruit plantation and some recomposition in industries (not tried with ECS!). Alternative GRF with automotive industry (aborted, use ECS instead!) you can find here:
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=20737
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 5186 times
SerbianScenariosV0.8.zip
Serbian scenario V0.8 by Prebral and Wile E. Coyote (in temperate and sub-arctic climates).
(253.18 KiB) Downloaded 4696 times
SerbianRailSetWIN.zip
Windows/Open TTD version of the set, containing standard gauge set, narrow gauge set and readme.
(168.69 KiB) Downloaded 1712 times
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 11 Jun 2015 07:44, edited 318 times in total.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

May I advise that the pictures and vehicle list (you've got one, right?) be publicly available?
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

There are in group. I put names of vehicles. Technical characteristics (capacities, speed, power etc.) I'll add as soon as I collect them (I have no all data for all listed vehicles).
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Just give me some pictures of trains you want included and I *might* take a look at them... People want me to draw for other sets too :roll:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

Thats cause your so good, good artists always got some demand. :wink:
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Wile E. Coyote wrote:There are in group. I put names of vehicles. Technical characteristics (capacities, speed, power etc.) I'll add as soon as I collect them (I have no all data for all listed vehicles).
We obviously don't have the same definition of "publicly available". My definition of publicly available is something where I don't have to identify myself (in any way, shape, or form, except to provide an IP address) before accessing it.
Example: These forums are publicly available. The posting pages of this forum are not.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I can provide you with some hosting on tt-forums if you desire, as the Yahoo Group, if it's not publically-available (I haven't checked), can be a bit awkward.
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

:oops: OOPS I didn't knew that. Here are pics of vehicles in zip file. Later (during this week) I'll put all details on site. (Thanx orudge, first I'll design site and I'll contact you). Yes purno, you're welcome, thanx for further help! But nobody told is it possible to create another railtrack set?
EDIT: attachment is deleted because new vehicles are added to set. You can wiew all vehicles IRL in tracking table.
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 26 Oct 2005 20:18, edited 2 times in total.

Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

You can replace the graphics atleast for rails.
also, many of the passenger cars you can do easily if you read tutorials at Purno's Site.
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

That tutorial is great! I can do all 4-axes cars, but I think I can't do 2-axes cars, because the shape isn't the same. Steam engines will be problem also. P.S. Sorry if my English is not so good.

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Site is finally finished (and first three vehicles!). I put there all data i have in this moment. I'll update site as soon as I'll get any new data. Orudge, thanx for web hosting, but I tried to send site to you, but file is big and I have very bad connection (dial-up, pulse!) and I didn't succeded to send it to you.

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Today's project state:
1,435 m vehicles: 9/42
0,76 m vehicles: 0/18
0,76 m railway: not designed
You can see designed sprites on:
http://www.geocities.com/wilesttdpage
Please post your opinion about designed vehicles. Thanx!
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 24 Dec 2004 23:46, edited 3 times in total.

orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Wile E. Coyote wrote:Site is finally finished (and first three vehicles!). I put there all data i have in this moment. I'll update site as soon as I'll get any new data. Orudge, thanx for web hosting, but I tried to send site to you, but file is big and I have very bad connection (dial-up, pulse!) and I didn't succeded to send it to you.
I'll give you some FTP space which you can then upload to with an FTP client, OK?
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

orudge wrote:I'll give you some FTP space which you can then upload to with an FTP client, OK?
Yes, it would be great! Will I put there any updates?
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 24 Dec 2004 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

You'll put a list of the trains you want for the set, and post the sprites as they're drawn, so people can see how progress is coming along.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Wile E. Coyote wrote:1,435 m vehicles: 9/42
You mean drawn/total ???

In that case, can you show me the 9 drawn vehicles?

BTW, What country is a Serbian project from? Serbia? (Can't remember any country named Serbia :roll: )
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Purno wrote:BTW, What country is a Serbian project from? Serbia? (Can't remember any country named Serbia :roll: )

Thats Serbia ;) .
Currently working under the name 'reldred' on Github, and Discord.
NFO/NML coder, part-time patch writer for JGRPP, and all round belligerent.

14:40 <orudge> I can't say I discriminate against any particular user
14:41 <Aegir> orudge: I can!
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Purno wrote:
Wile E. Coyote wrote:1,435 m vehicles: 9/42
You mean drawn/total ???
Yes, that's it.
Purno wrote:In that case, can you show me the 9 drawn vehicles?
Here they are: (look next topics)
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 25 Dec 2004 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Passenger Car A 10-40
Attachments
A10-40.gif
A10-40.gif (1.52 KiB) Viewed 96502 times
Last edited by Wile E. Coyote on 25 Dec 2004 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Somehow, the pcx file isn't shown at my pc (using Mozilla)...
Image Image

Return to “Graphics Development”