[Released] Maps for Anime Fans

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Jim-San
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

[Released] Maps for Anime Fans

Post by Jim-San »

My first maps for any anime fans we have, these are the first maps I've ever made so I got bored and used any odd anime image I have, also the reason why the mountians are at 90' angles from the floor.

I have put them on my website under the Postnuke downloads area as then they are easliy avilable to anybody, thou you do have to register to get them (free sign up thou), but I shall be adding more there in the future.
Twisted Illusions
After joining up and signing in they are on the left menu under downloads, then games, then of course Locomotion.

Also I haven't got any screens of them as I'm not on the PC that made them (I'm on my Dads PC cause its got the net)

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy my first maps.
Jim-San
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Jim-San »

Just for a note, both maps are under medium hardness, mainly mountianous as I'm still getting used to the map making script, thou it might just be the images.
Both Maps have:
Few Cities/Towns but are quite large, Very few Industries, and they are quite faw apart, so making them with be difficult, but the outcome profit will be quite high.
Map 1 (Anime Suprise) starts 1910
Map 2 (What's the Matter?) starts 1935

Since these are my first maps, they are kinda poor in effort (I'll be making better later when I got more time).
Also I'm using my site as then I can keep them up forever and log how many people download them, go on give them at least a try :P
KawaiiImoto-e
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KawaiiImoto-e »

Why you don't just upload 'em here?
There are some people who don't like to sign up for every thing.
Jim-San
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Jim-San »

thats a good note, I'll prob just add a link to them here as then I can update them with just one file replacement :P

erm... now just to get the URLs, and hopefully I haven't put the thingy that stops people leeching off my site on.

Anime Suprise
(Warning, contains things unsuitable for minors, recommended for 13 years and up, don't ask as thats the suprise)

What's the Matter?

Like I said before, these are made outta normal images that weren't made for being maps so expect some strange land layouts.
Also since they are on my site at least take a look at the rest of it :P

Plus any complaints or Questions about these maps or any others I make should goto my site forum as I'm on there more often (most the time infact), anyway I'll test if theres an anti-leech now :P

<edit>
Damn URL spaces lol, had to put %20 for all the spaces in the filename

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”