how to set some options...

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Timitry
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

how to set some options...

Post by Timitry »

Hi!
I got a few questions to some options which id like to have :)

First, is it possible to make the trains load / unload slower, like in ttdpatch (i think) where not everything is beeing unload directly?

Then i somewhere heard you could activate an option to drag & drop signals, so you can build a lot of them^^ where can i find that?

and someone said its possible to delete a part of a train stop, and then renew it with another part, how can i do that?
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: how to set some options...

Post by Darkvater »

Timitry wrote:Hi!
I got a few questions to some options which id like to have :)

First, is it possible to make the trains load / unload slower, like in ttdpatch (i think) where not everything is beeing unload directly?
Not possible

Then i somewhere heard you could activate an option to drag & drop signals, so you can build a lot of them^^ where can i find that?
Just select the signal, and start dragging it on a piece of rail. In the options menu under construction you can set the interval at which these signals will be built

and someone said its possible to delete a part of a train stop, and then renew it with another part, how can i do that?
Select 'non-uniform' stations in the patches menu, then click on build station, then on the 'bulldozer' (with which you can remove rails). Click on a part of a train-station, and that section is removed
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
teeone
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: how to set some options...

Post by teeone »

Darkvater wrote:First, is it possible to make the trains load / unload slower, like in ttdpatch (i think) where not everything is beeing unload directly?
Not possible
May I ask why this is a quick fix in The Patch but in OTTD impossible?
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

It is not possible now, because it has not been coded yet :)
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
teeone
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by teeone »

Ah hA!
But surely its not that hard of a coding project? i know there's A LOT higher priorities then this, so keep doing what you are already coding for 0.3.5 :D

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”