A few questions \o/

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
Kruz
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

A few questions \o/

Post by Kruz »

Right.... Firstly, I'd like to know if it's possibl to play the Europe scenario without that stupid AI (They build so ugly it's shame for my eyes)

Secondly I'd like it if somebody could update us non-German speakers on what's happening. General news and such... This wouldn't be needed if poor Peter found an admin for his english webpage :(

And if somebody knows when 3dTT will be released, then please tell me as I'm dying to play it the way it should be played (With more vehicles, boats and aeroplanes and such...) :D

I find it rather strange though, seeing that 3dTT is a great game nobody seems interested anymore (Well almost nobbody)...
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: A few questions \o/

Post by John »

Kruz wrote:Right.... Firstly, I'd like to know if it's possibl to play the Europe scenario without that stupid AI (They build so ugly it's shame for my eyes)
dont know, if you bug me ill ask at the german forum.
Secondly I'd like it if somebody could update us non-German speakers on what's happening. General news and such... This wouldn't be needed if poor Peter found an admin for his english webpage :(
i did originally say i would translate it, though that has never gone anywhere, if you bug me enough (ie a pm a day about it) ill try and get it done after ive done my uni application. as for updates check the 10 page topic in this section, i post german news there and (roughly) translate to english (or someone else does)
expect the next news at the end of the month
And if somebody knows when 3dTT will be released, then please tell me as I'm dying to play it the way it should be played (With more vehicles, boats and aeroplanes and such...) :D

I find it rather strange though, seeing that 3dTT is a great game nobody seems interested anymore (Well almost nobbody)...
thats because of the ongoing law-suit, publishers are a little uneasy, as to when it will be released, sometime in the future ;)
Kruz
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kruz »

Ok, thanks for the replies ;-)
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

Kruz wrote:Ok, thanks for the replies ;-)
im at school, so replies might take some time ;) (the two day delay was when i was moving to school and sorting my room (which still needs sorting))

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”