Depressed!

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

muhtadi
Engineer
Engineer

Depressed!

Post by muhtadi »

Not to the point that I can't eat or sleep though I do feel a bit sad that there's no coverage at all by the gaming media on Locomotion at E3. Must've been the media's way of saying "the graphics suck, Chris". :roll:

So much for gameplay and all that shizbang.
mnorman
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by mnorman »

It's actually the response to the game only being at a pre-E3 press conference, not at E3 itself (at least not as a featured game, but maybe with CS being one of the random people in the Atari section). As such it had no-one saying 'come here, look at this game', and so the reporters concentrated on the games that had the noisy, large booths. als there is that point that the reporters who usually go to E3, are generally those who are only really interested if it has full 3-d graphics, preferable photo-realistic, and generally they are also only interested in games which require no thought to play.

I wouldn't be suprised if the next thing we hear is in a month or two, and consists of a preveiw by someone specially invited to see the game.
Bart
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bart »

Well, that might have been the problem. Atari had a very large booth, but I guess Locomotion was overshadowed or not there, only the pre-show in San Fransisco. Too bad.

I've mailed Atari on this a couple of weeks ago; no response at all...
[url=CALLTO://Sgreehder]Image[/url]
JamesM
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by JamesM »

Depressed over this? Take a walk outside and realise there is more to life.
Bart
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bart »

Ofcourse, but remember that some people have been waiting for this for a long time...
[url=CALLTO://Sgreehder]Image[/url]
JamesM
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by JamesM »

Myself included.
muhtadi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by muhtadi »

JamesM wrote:Depressed over this? Take a walk outside and realise there is more to life.
*goes outside for a walk*
*sees a newspaper, reads it*
*reads about all the wars and people dying*
*feels even more depressed*

No, I think I'll stay inside twiddling my thumbs for more info on Locomotion, thank you very much.

Return to “General Locomotion”